If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've been google banned from tvtropes

Comments

• Enjoy your b&, dude.

Related: I had a link in my sig and I was banned, so take that as you will.
  • I am going to do it and see what happens.

But I didn't think I was badmouth-

Oh. I called Chagen a bad name...:<

Sorry about that. I mean, I could probably seduce him into not being emotional on here, and lead him around here and keep him in line with my loving...if you know what I mean. He treats me like a Goddess if I hint at being in a diaper.
  • DO IT

BUY SOME DEPENDS
  • I took it off my sig, just in case.

For whatever it's worth, Madrugada has linked to us (before the IJBM II thread was deleted, I think).
  • edited 2011-01-10 10:44:27
    But you never had any to begin with.
    EDIT: Disregard.
  • You want this cake?
  • SO I got a reply back from Eddie, he says that sig links are fine.
  • edited 2011-01-10 12:41:13
    Sympathies.  The phallusbird will be sorely missed :(

And I think I might know the answer to this, but did FE's emphatic "no" come with a particular justification?
  • I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool
    Alright, adding this shit to my sig.
  • edited 2011-01-10 13:40:42

Well then, if sig links are allowed, I'm totally going for it.

Not forever though, 'cause I'm gonna miss my old signature.

• Because you never know what you might see.
    ^^^ Yes, but Hollers is supposed to be private.  Suffice to say that Eddie does not think highly of Snowbull.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    If other people are adding it to their sigs I'll not. I have an album to promote, yo.
  • I don't much feel like going back to TV Tropes now that the final boss has been defeated.
    I actually haven't been browsing there much lately either. Which is bizarre given how rarely I ever went to the old IJBM forums.
  • Final boss was a total op-out. All you had to do was be there and it's practically defeated for you.
  • You just had to be there, man.
    Your joke is going over my head.

Sorry Tex.
  • edited 2011-01-10 16:17:01
    As for Fast Eddie, we shouldn't be bad-mouthing him, just 'cause he's not readin' this. He doesn't have anything to do with this anymore.

^ Tex. Like it.

Fetishes is the bonus boss that no-one's powerful enough, or has the time to spend to defeat it.
    I'm not badmouthing Fast Eddie.

I still don't get your thing about the final boss though. BECAUSE I AM STUPID.
  • edited 2011-01-10 16:24:06
    The final boss was IJBM.

My name could also be shortened to T-rex. This is the best nick ever
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*slaps self on the forehead*
  • You can shorten my name to Lol.

Ow!
    Boing!
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I don't think that Norn is that bad. True, he tends to be too serious, however, mostly, if not even always, he has a point. It's rare that I fully agree with him (like in the "My congresswoman was just shot, in my town, and may have been killed." thread), but I rarely fully disagree either.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I'm not going to advertise this place since other people already are, and I have Mystery Hunt to advertise.
  • I have a burning desire to know exactly what Fast Eddie said. My imagination is conjuring up all sorts of vitriol.
  • I don't blame you. I bet it sucks to know someone has a low opinion of you, they fuck up your shit, and they won't explain why.
  • edited 2011-01-11 03:20:00
    I think it's a bit weird, honestly. But there's other things Eddie does that I don't really understand (like the "don't put the f-word in your profile or else you'll get banned" thing, which wasn't even in the rules until Bobby edited it in after we found out).
  • Where is this rule at?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^ He needs to be much more active in communicating to and generally engaging the mods in what he wants to do.

Between that, the KHSAS thread, and the Random Complaints thread, I'd say he needs to improve his PR skills.

That said, that rule is probably there so that easily offended people won't whine about it.