If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >River Tam stars in Doctor Who?

Go back to reading XKCD.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    So they did a fandub of that silent Touhou anime and I'm watching it
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I lost power and Internet thanks to the hurricane, so I'll probably be offline for a couple days.
  • That sucks. Here's hoping it gets sorted out soon.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    At least you're okay
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I told you his electricity went out!

As for me, should I...
    * start playing Eden Eternal
    * play Recettear
    * practice playing Spy in TF2 NO
  • Play Recettear. That's what I've been plying most of the day today.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT

:D

Thank you, Something Awful TVTropes thread, for brightening up my day.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    * start playing Eden Eternal
    Anyone know where in CT @Hatter lives?

I'm guessing he might also be without electricity/internet, like @Forzare.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    It's actually surprising how quickly I got my power back on. I guess I'm lucky. Hope they're both OK.
  • edited 2011-08-28 20:54:37
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Forzare's fine, though probably living by candlelight like us Americans did back in the old days.

I'm just a bit worried about @Hatter though he's probably doing the same.

@Skellie (an op on #tropers) lives in eastern CT, in Griswold I think, and her town shows 100% outage.  So I assume the same is with her.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Candlelight and a tiny old generator that can power like one room of our house at a time.
    Okay, fine, you're living in the age of steam/coal power rather than the age of wood-burning stoves.
  • edited 2011-08-28 23:20:08
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I ended up buying a book for myself and a book for a friend on Amazon, using the giftcard she gave me half a year ago.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Ok saw Let's Kill Hitler which, aside from the deus ex machina nonsense, was pretty fun.

Then listened to a friend bitch about people for three hours. That was less fun.
  • You can change. You can.

yup, you and i are definetly not brothers anymore, malk
    I enjoyed a good deal of the wit and despite River going full god mode sue (and regeneration evidently being magic), she was more fun psychotic.
    Well, I mean, I did lol at the beginning of the episode ("I thought we were playing Hide and Seek" made me go dawww and lol at the same time) but Mels was too annoying.

I liked Assassin River at first when she was having that "dance" with the Doctor, so to speak. That was pretty neat. But the robot with tiny people, the Doctor who's not dying and the general air of the show by the end was really getting on my nerves.

Also, rory punching Hitler is still as awesome as ever.
  • Rory punched out Hitler and stuffed him in the cupboard.

That's just enough for me to recommend it, but it's stretching as it is.

-On the next Doctor Who, Rory punches out the Doctor... And River Song, and steals the Tardis and has adventures of his own with Amy-
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Day one of The Edge's unemployment:

Waiting on the temp agency to call me so I can pick up my stuff. My wife, Calista, and I have been making jelly, jam, and preserves to sell online. It won't replace my job but it will bring in some cash. The cantaloupe and watermelon jelly have drummed up a lot of interest.
    Gonna be driving some friends into NYC as they cannot get train tickets. This shall be an interesting drive.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Downloading the first Nichijou episode, I hope there are no mentions of chocolate cones on it
  • No rainbow star
    What is this thread? I am confused by my lack of hatred for it, since I normally don't like general discussion threads (for some odd reason...)
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    It's kind of Twitter without a character limit and without idiots doing the same joke over and over with slight variations #twittersucks
    -On the next Doctor Who, Rory punches out the Doctor... And River Song, and steals the Tardis and has adventures of his own with Amy-

10/10 I would watch this a thousand times
  • I thought "Recent Activity" was like Twitter.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    That too
  • edited 2011-08-29 10:33:48
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^ Ah, so my presence will only detract from this thread since my jokes tend to be old, used, stale, etc. Also, I agree with you. Twitter
  • No rainbow star
    sucks

[/badjoke]