If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2011-08-23 12:51:41
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Ooh, and the 3DS isn't even region-free, is it...that's pretty crappy. Well, if it did well enough to get a rerelease, maybe it'll show up over there eventually?

They added voice acting and retranslated some lines. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet.

EDIT: Waitaminute, they shortened the length limit for names. WTF?
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    We haven't had any MegaTen games since Persona 4, so I'm not getting my hopes up.
  • edited 2011-08-23 12:58:34
    Ooh, that sucks.

Megaten in general needs more love outside Japan, though that's been improving in the US, at least.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    So...I just got word from Amazon that my copy of Devil Survivor Overclocked has been delayed by a few days due to a mechanical issue.

It arrived several hours ago. I'm playing it right now.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Just had an earthquake in North Carolina. From my current location, it was barely noticable.
  • edited 2011-08-23 13:14:36
    $80+ per session
    Earthquake here too. It was pretty damn noticeable.
  • edited 2011-08-23 13:16:55
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^^And I'm sitting here grumbling about UPS taking forever. >_>

Also, what are the two good games/ three games.

If OoT is not one of them I will cut you.

INUH is a time traveller?
  • $80+ per session
    OoT is on the 3DS.
    ^^^Two good games: OoT, Devil Survivor.

Three games: OoT, Devil Survivor and the crappy BlazBlue port.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I decided to gamefly the Blazblue port. The lack of online was a deal-breaker, but I want to try out Makoto, Valkenheyn, and Trinity and see if any of them are worth DLing.
    I still need to finish Calamity Trigger before I play Continuum shift, but I bought it anyway to check out the new characters and stuff. I've been meaning to sell it back to Amazon.
    Are you okay on your end, Vivi?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^B-but! Continuum shift has better balance! And more characters! And bitches can't spam ice cars anymore!
    Yeah, but when I finish Calamity Trigger, I want to follow it up with a good version of Continuum shift.
  • $80+ per session
    Continuum Shift II is the best version of Continuum Shift.

And I'm okay I guess Edge...Just a little frazzled...Thank you :3
  • edited 2011-08-23 14:05:40
    ^Not the 3DS version.

Good to hear you're okay.

Apparently, some people could feel the earthquake in Atlanta, but I couldn't.
  • Glad to hear about those that are ok. I did not know about the earthquake until I got out of class. The joy of living on the west coast.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Guys, I would calm down. It's not like a 5.9 is going to topple skyscrapers or anything.
  • $80+ per session
    Well, we were smack dab in the middle of it, and it was the first I've ever experienced. Plus I was like half asleep.

We are calm. We're posting aren't we.

I've only experienced one earthquake. I slept through it. The South is like that.
  • edited 2011-08-23 14:19:47
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    INUH: Fair enough. I still kind of automatically assume people mean the X-box 360 version.

Try out Street Fighter 3D though. Then give me your friend pass so I can fight you and probably get my ass kicked.
    Nah, I suck at fighting games that aren't BlazBlue, which I'm merely mediocre at.
  • I experienced an earthquake while I was still living in Dawson Creek, B.C. Wasn't much, but it was quite unexpected.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    There was an Earthquake in Spain some months ago, 5.something I think. But it was in the other extreme of the country.

Still,is weird seeing earthquakes here,or any other natural disaster for that matter. I guess I should be thankful
    Ah, the joys of moderating.

"Darx is the root of all things bad and wrong with the world"

I'm the root of evil because you're a jerk? Bit of a stretch, isn't it?
  • You can change. You can.
    Just ban the fuck out of him.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Who?
    Ah, just "Random idiot from Kongregate #590210".