If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

What my parents wanted to originally name me.

2»

Comments

• ~_~

That's a little.. too not me though :3
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Then name yourself Sinbad. Whatever.
  • I think I knew a Marisol back in primary school.
  • @Juan, you know I could not tell you my name, otherwise you might write it down in your note book.
  • You can change. You can.
    what do I look like to you?

Fucking whoever the fuck stars in Death Note?
  • Well no, but to add to the earlier note, you're going be paired with him in a yaoi short story now.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Zardoz
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    The gun is good, the penis is evil!
  • My parents wanted to name me Alan.  Which doesn't sound bad, except that my mom's maiden name is Jackson...
  • My dad wanted to name me Crosaganus Raul if I were a boy.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I'm thinking your name sounds normal when compared to that.
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    I'm going to assume that the name I have is the name they chose from the beginning. Pretty much everyone assumes it's spelled a certain way, though...
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    My mom wanted to name me Robert, but my dad was like "fuck that noise, there's already like a million Roberts in our family."

I may have paraphrased a bit.
  • I kind of want to give my child (if I have one) a fancy Japanese name with actual meaning, but i'm afraid to because unless A LOT changes by then he's going to be picked on for his non-Korean name all the time at whatever age he is.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    My father wanted my name to be Siegfried. My mother vetoed that, though. :(
  • I'd pick Amy for a daughter, Alec for a son.

Dunno if I ever had a female cunterpart name. The name Bas is overused over here, but works quite swell in English.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    My parents wanted to name me Gabriel,but no one in my town knew how to pronounce it (they said it as "Grabiel") so they went for [REDACTED] instead
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    My dad wanted to name me after himself, Edwund Odie. Instead, my mom named me after her dead brother.
    Dunno if I ever had a female cunterpart name. The name Bas is overused over here, but works quite swell in English.

Smartass
  • My parents took the first name out of the book and named me "Arron". No thought put into it at all.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Shouldn't it be "Aaron" then?
  • Pinar was a possible name for me, I think.
  • Erch. Inherited from a completely generic Germanic name so that the first letter of my name would be the same as that of my sisters cool Celtic names.

Yeah, we all begin with the same.

• sleep is for the we[e/a]k

I think I was supposed to be a Wolfgang but my mom complained and they compromised by letting my dad pick me two extra middle names from his side of the family. 

So I am [given name][dad's name][uncle's name][mother's maiden][father's surname]

• edited 2011-07-22 19:31:08
    Loser
    Chagen,
    Dad wanted to name me Archimeades.

Mom wanted to name me Thor.

It sounds ridiculous, and I had trouble taking them seriously, but they seemed serious.

I can't tell if that would have been awesome or horribly stupid.

I think it would have been kind of annoying. I imagine that some people might have thought you were pretentious based on either of those names. Of course, that kind of prejudice does not make sense, but I have seen it before.

I could have shared my name with Atlanta's transportation system. I could have also been named any number of other things as well so me saying that is pretty meaningless.
    Marta is my mother's name. I'm rather fond of it myself.
  • No rainbow star
    My brother might have been named Samuel

I might have been named Samuel

My father eventually won with my sister and got her named Samantha