If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Valentine's Day

124»

Comments

• Sometimes I have really terrible thoughts. Well, ok, sort of terrible. See, these two guys who I sort of know, all-around decent fellows, have been leaving various girls a rose and a crude handwritten note outside their doors. My neighbor is one such recipient, and she obviously hasn't seen it yet, it's just been sitting there for hours. And I had this horrible thought that I could take both and it would be a while before anyone knew anything was amiss, and they'd still probably never catch me. I could bury the note deep in the trash and give the rose to my girlfriend, making up a story about where it came from.

Why would I do any of that? Well I wouldn't, so that's kind of an irrelevant question. Why have I also pondered how easy it would be to steal a university vehicle? No point really. But I could be like the Valentine's Grinch or whatever and no one would know.

• Huh, today wasn't much different from a typical Tuesday.

• ^^Everybody has those thoughts, you see an opportunity and think how easy it is to do something bad. They're called intrusive thoughts.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I don't celebrate Columbus Day.

I celebrate Halloween.  It is far more important than Columbus Day.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Nobody celebrates Columbus Day. It's just an excuse to not go to school.
  • You can change. You can.

Lucky fuckers. I wish I didn't have to go to school on Columbus Day and I wish we didn't celebrate it ;_;

• edited 2012-02-14 20:26:43
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^Which is why my school bullshitted it and renamed it "Fall Break". This way everybody's happy.

• Has friends besides tanks now

So today was actually pretty okay; I've just about finished my portfolio, and there wasn't too much VALENTINES VALENTINES VALENTINES talk. One of my friends was especially pissy today, though.

• IJBM: "Valentine's Day was invented by Hallmark."

You guys sure the idea hasn't been around since at least Chaucer? Or that people weren't exchanging handmade cards long before the 1800's greeting card industry sprang up?
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Who said it was invented by Hallmark? If anything, it's simply turned into one.

• edited 2012-02-15 08:35:16

Because people are too lazy to make their own cards.

• No rainbow star

^ I make cards... :<