If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Couple of spots open for a D&D game

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

If in doubt, pick human.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    So, who'll be ready in 7 and a half hours?
  • Glaives are better.

I might be. I'm watching a movie with my friends at 8 PM.

It looks like it's not gonna work. Maybe tomorrow, if only this one time. I should be able to start sessions earlier from here on out.
  • Glaives are better.

Alright. Just shoot me a PM when you're ready.

• edited 2012-02-05 16:41:27
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, now that Hatter's banned from here, should I remove him from this game as well? I've already kicked one troublesome person (Uber Shy Guy) and rejected another (PinkHeartChainsaw).

Also, @Neo_Crimson and @TheConductor, are you still interested?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I would think that would be a good idea.

• Sorry, I've been preoccupied, I'll knock together a character right now.

• I'm guessing the start level is 1?

• edited 2012-02-05 17:11:12
    Has friends besides tanks now

Yep.

EDIT: The IRC channel is here, and we're using iScribble for the map.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Dabbleboard might be a better idea for a map; you don't need to sign up.

@TheConductor: Don't forget to keep up with the thread over at BTL; that's the primary thread for this game.

@glennmagusharvey: Are you still interested? I'm going to try to keep this going.

When are sessions expected to be?

Sundays, from 2:00-6:00, since Saturdays don't work for Firebert and weekdays are going to be iffy.

• edited 2012-02-13 19:39:59
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I don't think that's going to work with my schedule.  Evenings eastern time would work for me, but not during the day.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

What timezone is that?

Probably eastern, as Everest is in eastern as far as I know.

Actually, it _might_ work.  What class(es) are currently in the party.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I know we have Knight, Duskblade, Ranger, and Cleric/Fighter.

We have a knight, a cleric who'll multiclass into fighter, a duskblade, a ranger, and a barbarian (if Conductor's still in) so far.

So we need dedicated spellcasters, really. Especially healers :V

If it is Eastern time, that probably won't consistently work for me.

What happened to not having a life? :P

If it's too hard to organize a time, I can drop out as my timezone is screwing it all around :V

My parents usually have me do stuff in the mid-afternoon, so I wouldn't be there the whole time :V

And I guess if it's really a bother, I can try getting up at like, 6 :V Just means I'll have to start shifting my sleep schedule away from "Midnight-8" and more towards "9:30-5". Which I should prolly do anyway.

Cygan's already got a spot here so prioritize her participation over mine, please.

Also, what's a duskblade?

A duskblade is a melee class that uses magic to augment its fighting prowess; mostly buff spells, with a few destruction spells, as well as decent HD, full BAB, and the ability to cast in heavier armor than normal.

A duskblade in 3.5E is, essentially, an offense-oriented arcane paladin (heavy armour, melee combattant with spellcasting ability) with controlled spike damage capacity.

I'm noticing a lack of rogue.

We have no skillmonkey Glenn ;-;