If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Couple of spots open for a D&D game

13»

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Rangers are sort of skillmonkeys. But they lack certain essential skills.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And our Ranger is a newbie anyway.

• edited 2012-02-13 20:28:55
    Has friends besides tanks now

There's that, too.

I wish @Neo_Crimson would come around; I could see him playing a "BURN THE HERETICS" cleric without being annoying about it, and then Glenn could be a rogue or something. And INUH could play a sorcerer? I dunno.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

If that happened, we would basically have all our bases covered.

• edited 2012-02-13 20:33:28
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^I initially wanted to join so I could play a Paladin like that (though far more subtle), though a Cleric COULD work if they get offensive Holy spells or something.

Regardless, I can't do Sunday afternoons because I have my weekly Deathwatch games then. :<

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Will the D&D game fall victim to scheduling difficulties?

Will Cygan quit due to her time zone?

Will GMH finally achieve his long-sought dream of playing an arcane trickster?

Find out, on the next--*static*

So, what's happening with this?

Not sure if the game will still be on on Sunday, since I have stuff to do, and I can only imagine that Saturdays still don't work for Firebert, so I dunno.

Who's in the game, tentatively speaking, and what are their timezones and character classes?

• edited 2012-02-16 15:29:56

I don't remember everyone's timezones and don't really want to look for them right now, but I remember their countries, I think, so timezones can either be found or approximated from there.

Everest ==> Dungeon Master // U.S.A.
    Cygan ==> Knight // Australia
    Milos ==> Duskblade // Serbia
    Firebert ==> Ranger // U.S.A.
    Flyboy ==> Cleric(/Fighter) // U.S.A.
    Conductor ==> Barbarian // Scotland

• edited 2012-02-17 20:46:21
    So, I'm thinking we should reset this thing somewhat, beyond just resetting the first encounter. But I'm not sure if I want that to include players or not (if I do, I'll start by basing it off of my timezone and when I'm available). And I think I'll re-centralize it, so the primary thread's here. And maybe ask potential players to read Internet class handbooks, so we can shoot for at least moderate optimization, so I don't have to worry as much about the idea of using casters as enemies.

FYI, I'm interested if you do reboot this.  However, count me out as a leader of the group, in-game and out-of-game--I'll only do it if it fits my schedule, and if you can tolerate someone who probably kinda sucks at roleplaying.

I've decided not to do it. I'll save it for college, should I get a chance to DM; gives me more time to stat out lots of stuff before I have to use it.

Fair enough.