If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

>considers running over to the sleeping Swablu and kicking it to weaken it for a catch
    >damn, that's morbid. why did i think that 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

In the games, that would have been a fair strategy. Now, not so much.

Plus, considering what you'll find out soon, that would have been... mean.

• edited 2012-03-12 21:40:03
    Has friends besides tanks now

:O

Sounds adorable.

• edited 2012-03-12 21:44:16

How much damage did Typhoon take? (Before the hit, he was at 16/23)

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

The health bars appear above the Token, by the way.

Typhoon has taken 15 damage so far. 8 in the first attack, 7 in the second.

• edited 2012-03-12 21:46:40

Yup, I see them. But I can't quite approximate the HP of either one.

EDIT: Okay. 8/23. They still get experience if you call them back, right? (Well, assuming I'm forced to fight off the other; I would probably have to whip out Mercer for that one, since Pillow still can't attack and is weak to Flying)

• No rainbow star

I lost track of time :D

EDIT: Okay. 8/23. They still get experience if you call them back, right?

Yup. They do. And remember, I've been treating it as if they regain 50% health after a fight.

• edited 2012-03-12 21:51:16

Cool.

So, someone sicced their adorable pokemon on me? My first thought is that they must belong to someone.

I lost track of time :D

Doing what? >.>

• edited 2012-03-12 21:51:54
    No rainbow star

Dragon turns out to be a Dratini that happens to know Judgement and is level 100

^ Watching a Let's Play of Sonic 2006. It's like a train wreck. I can't look away...

They do indeed belong to someone.

Now, consider this in the context of there have been Dragon attacks recently, and Swablu evolves into a Dragon-type.

Also,

• No rainbow star

Well, if it's an Altaria... And Double Team has yet to be used... This should be a simple fight

Is it an Altaria, though?

• edited 2012-03-12 21:58:52

Well, if a trainer's after us, then there's probably not much I can do but put the smackdown on 'em  (the Swablu) myself, if I can't call them (the Trainer) out to question them.

• No rainbow star

Even if it isn't, there aren't many Dragon types that aren't legendary and don't have a 4x weakness to ice

And I highly doubt you'd throw a Haxorus or a Hydreigon at me

I... don't think I'd throw a 3rd-tier legendary at you when you haven't even evolved your Pokemon.

pesudolegendary* sorry

• No rainbow star

Which is why I'm not too worried. Set up a Double Team and Icy Wind them in the confusion. Added bonus: Charles would probably fight the dragon himself as well

However, that doesn't preclude me throwing, say, a Kingdra at you. It's not a pseudolegendary, after all.

So, could this battle be resolved within the hour, if I stay up and see what happens?

• No rainbow star

Ah fuck, I forgot Kingdra exist

It could be resolved very quickly, yes :V If Jackie gets involved, she could probably take down the Swablus herself.

That's what I was thinking.

then hop to it!

Well, I wanted to see if the Swablus would do anything while I backed away.

• No rainbow star

I'm just waiting for when Charles arrives at the site of the dragon as I don't really know what it will look like or anything

Wait for me! >:

The Swablu followed you! I even showed so on the map :<

• No rainbow star

Nova, would Charles' path cross with Gregs?