If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Traffic laws that only apply at certain times of day

124»

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

that is douchey in such an amusing way

• Has friends besides tanks now

^^ I still think the previous one is douchier. "Car totalled? Traumatized? Injured? Too bad, move your multi-ton vehicle out of the way." The other one just looks like teasing, if mean-spirited teasing.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I have honestly never yet thought of it this way until now.

• Me neither.

I suppose that's why other states try to use more informal-sounding wording. ("Fender Bender? Please move vehicles from travel lanes." is used in Kentucky, IIRC.)

Well, if it's just a fender bender, I suppose that's fine. But I think that, with something like this, generalized wording is just a little callous.

• edited 2012-02-22 15:53:01
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well it doesn't specify who should move the vehicles, so maybe it also serves to remind police and fire crews to get the vehicles off the roadway as soon as immediate issues (such as bodily injury and fire) have been dealt with.

Hadn't thought of it that way, but that's because I would assume that they wouldn't need a sign to remind them to do that.