If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

All the coolest pokemens get the most hate

edited 2011-12-08 04:44:49 in Media
Pokemon fandom seems predominated by people who like their battle-monsters to be elegant, fearsome and beautiful. Ask people their least favorites ever and an overwhelming majority will name Garbodor, Stunfisk, Jynx, Mr. Mime, Dunsparce, Probopass and other "goofy" or "ugly" pokemon.

Those are the coolest fucking pokemon there are. What is wrong with our society!? What have we done to our children that they think anthropomorphic foxes are cooler than bug-eyed piles of rotting garbage?!

Comments

• Dunsparce is such a cutie~!

I think the only Pokemon I dislike are Drowsee and Hypno.
  • I think I like every single Pokemon ever except for my intense INDIFFERENCE to Lucario, the Eeveelutions and nearly all Legendaries (Manaphy and Fione get a pass because they're based on predatory sea slugs)
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Charizard is still bro no.1.
  • Skitty will always be my favorite~.
  • I love Pokemon. Um, I just. Sorry, I’m getting emotional. I love Pokemon. I love every kind of Pokemon. Sorry. I just. I really love Pokemon and I just wanna catch all of them but I can’t cause it’s crazy. I can’t catch every Pokemon. But I just want to. I want to. I want to. Umm. I’m sorry. I just I get. Anytime I hear "Pokemon", I jus- I love Pokemon. Ah, I promised myself I wouldn’t cry... So anyway I am a Pokemon trainer, and I love to run. I’m sorry I’m thinking about cats again... I just – I think about how many don’t have a trainer and how I should have them and how cute they are and how their ears and the whiskers and the nose, I just love them and I want them and I want them in a pokeball. And I want little held items. I want them to be on a journey and just in my PC box, and I just want a house full of them and I just want us to surf around – I can’t... I can’t..
  • I was wondering what would happen if someone didn't get it.
  • Charizard is best Pokemon
    Geodude is worst Pokemon
  • No rainbow star
    Qwilfish is so unloved even the thread starter neglected to mention it :<
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Masquerain master race
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Dunsparce is great, especially for how it's face looks.
    Also everytime I caught a Hypno I named it after celebrity Padophiles
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Qwilfish and Masquerain: So forgotten that people forget to mention them in forgotten Pokemon threads
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ "Gary Glitter, I choose you!"
  • Poor qwilfish wants an evolution worse than any pokemon ever except maybe luvdisc.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^
    Yup pretty much.
    Although in R/B he was just Gary, but I knew what he was.
  • edited 2011-12-08 09:17:18
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    No one likes Cryogonal and Magmortar except me...

^^Farfetch'd.
  • edited 2011-12-08 11:03:03
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I like shuckles.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^I like both of those.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    SHEDINJA! Bitches, and I like Lucario, it's a fucking Anubis! Charizard is Bro too!
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Meh, I prefer the big, fearsome ones more than the wacky ones. And Gengar.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    My personal favorite is Shedinja.

#2 I'm not sure of.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Haunter will always be my favorite Pokemon. Also I now have an excuse to post this again.

• No rainbow star
    My favourite are Feraligatr at the top, then in no particular order:

Umbreon, Pikachu, Articuno
  • Since we are listing our favorite pokemon, mine are in no particular order are Metagross, Excadrill, Sandslash,Torterra,Haxorus,Zangoose, ane Aggron 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I think I'll make my team consist mostly of UU or NU mons just for the hell of it.

Also, IJBM that there is no tournament style where only naturally-learned moves are allowed.

^^^ Does this mean Rick Perry's a vampire?
  • You can change. You can.
    My favorite pokemon is Agumon.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^ My favorite pokemon are venustoise and mewthree.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    No love for Pikablu?
  • No rainbow star
    Missingno.!