If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I have to wait until February for new episodes of The Walking Dead

edited 2011-11-28 00:02:44 in Media
hnnghh 1st world problems lol

Anyone watching it get blown away by the mid-season finale?

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Thanks for reminding me to check out season 2.
  • But of course~.

Do you have a favorite character so far at all~? 8D
    Um...

It was like a few months ago that I saw season one, so I can't remember people's names...
  • Aww~.

I think right now I'm liking Lori the most. Poor thing has so much on her plate but she's still so strong~.
    Looking through the cast list, I'd have to say Daryl just because I'm from that area and he's an archetype I've met a lot.
  • Daryl is one stone-cold badass~. *_* I don't wanna give too much away if you're planning on watching season 2 though. XD
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I have to admit I found the entire thing pretty predictable. My father and I were sitting there calling pretty much all the twists.

That said, it was a helluva ride.

Honestly Glen's my favorite character because he's the awkward dork and why not the one you identify with the most? =P
  • Ohhh my gosh I love Glen too. He's in a tie for first with Lori for me.

Yeah, dad and I anticipated the ending of tonight's episode where Sophia came out of the barn but it was still pretty sad. D;

And Glen needs to stop tempting fate by saying "I always come back" all the time. >_>;;
    Yeah, I have Glen pegged as likely to be dead, especially since I know the writers expect the largely 20-something dorking audience to identify and attach themselves to the most.

It'd be nice to see him grow into the leader role they're foreshadowing though.
  • Speaking of Glen, what was up with that stupid plot to lower him into the well and lasso the walker? That thing reeked of contrived stupidity.
    There were a couple of issues with the second season, like how Hershell and Rick would have the same damn conversation every episode without going anywhere. 

Which is weird when the last ten minutes of tonight's episode could have been an entire episode.
  • Yeah, people tend to have the same conversations a lot. I felt this way about Glen and Maggie too. I wish Maggie would lighten up on the poor dude. :<
    Yeah, while it was a change of pace that she wasn't a total domineering bitch, the moments where she was all "It's not like I'm fucking you because I like you or anything... baka..." were really annoying.
  • Glen is still alive in the comics, take that as you will.

I don't watch this, I saw the pilot and I loved it, but it's really hard to get episodes legally in the UK and the only time I illegally watch things is when I want something light and funny to watch during meals so...yeah. Someone get me the DVDs?
  • Yeah, a lot of the ways she acts make me facepalm even more than poor "guileless" Gale. He's a totally sweet guy and right now Maggie's too much tsun and not enough dere. D:

why are women so confusing sometimes
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    why are women so confusing sometimes

Reminds me of this one lesbian I used to know.

Her catchphrase was essentially "Bitches, right? :/" and it was great.
  • That's awesome. XD I mean I love the female sex beyond measure but damn sometimes they're really nasty about their convoluted circly-twisty-roundabout ways of just saying things. e_e
    >Conversation about zombie show goes to discussion on human interaction
    >Has happened a bunch of times

and I still prefer it to people swinging their e-cocks about how they'd survive a zombie apocalypse.

In any case, I think Maggie (at least initially) was trying to keep from emotionally attaching herself to someone who was going to leave. Now though there's no excuse except cranial trauma.

Women, am I right fellas?
  • You can change. You can.
    Bluh.

After the season premier, any interest I might have had on the show is pretty much dead (tee hee)

Worst part is, I thought the last two episodes were indicative of an improvement, but the whole slow pace of it all, characters being less and less likeable (Except for Glen and racist motherfucker played by dude from the Boondock Saints) and the drama not working (Most of the scenes involving character deaths and their impact on the grooup felt rather forced) made me want to punch the screen.

Also, there's something wrong with a show when I can say that "racist motherfucked played by dude from the Boondock Saints" is a likeable character. Just sayin' (Not like he's muh of a racist, but he shouldn't be more likeable than, say, Rick and Lori. Who're totally bland and stuff)
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i know that feel, waltzybro

^ Why are you still watching it if you're so meh on it?

• You can change. You can.
    because I'm not still watching
  • I watch it for the Daryl.