If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It's not moving fast enough here!

Comments

• It was a complicated affair. I could do almost anything really without much fear due to desensitization.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -hugs Tnoph-
  • edited 2011-02-08 20:06:03

Meh, teenhood.  All I can say is I'm sorry.  Also, I apologize again for getting off-topic like this.  Oh, and -hugs aas well-

• huGboX!!! U GUYS ARE RUINING THIS wiki AND fishing FOR SYMPATHY! DELETE THIS SHIT NOW you pansy ass teens!

I'm kidding actually. Thank you guys. It means a lot to me after being slaughtered in my thread in Yack Fest. There is no way in hell you can discuss that there without people being wankers and crying out "I LIEK WUR DIZ THREAD IS GOIN" and bringing up shit that isn't happening NOW and reporting the thread. And calling me a retard before the thread gets deleted.
  • The absolute last thing you deserve in a situation like that is to be made to feel guilty, that's for sure.
    Really?

So what you're saying is, Yack Fest is less friendly and civil than IJBM? Wow...

Anyway, if you ever need to vent about stuff, feel free. It's what we're here for.
  • Well to me anyway.

That's why I like this place more.

I can make a thread here without being sniped with comments about my personal life or being judged by what some retard or psycho did in the past with a similar topic.
    The upside of small fora, I suppose.
  • So what you're saying is, Yack Fest is less friendly and civil than IJBM? Wow...

Is that a surprise?
    Well, when you consider why IJBM I is gone, it's a bit of a reversal.
  • I am sick of ignore listing people. (kind of).

Then again the people in question NEVER make threads, only fan hate, reply to them in a negative fashion, or wank about EVERYTHING the forum does.
    I don't ever ignore list people, but that's only because I'm really good at tuning them out.
  • edited 2011-02-08 20:59:09
    It's not "unfriendly", it's just kind of hostile sometimes. You'd think that the thought of IJBM going made them orgasm, though, the way they reacted (which struck me as really arrogant).
  • Before IJBM was deleted I never even knew so many people hated it.
    Yeah. It really amazed me that some people were big enough dicks about it that it got featured in the first new post on the forum rules thread in ages.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I don't ignore-list people because if anything I want to know what my enemies are saying.
  • I don't regard people that I want to ignore as my "enemies."
    I only regard them as people I'd rather never see a single post from again.

Though, I don't actually use the ignore script, because I kind of feel bad about it.  So I just immediately leave the thread if I see a post by one of those people...
  • I don't feel bad about ignore-listing them for calling me irredeemable retarded slut, and I am not going to take the time to screen shot everything they say before they thump themselves. I could start now that the battlefield is clear, though.

I only care about what they are saying if somebody else brings attention to it as good or worthwhile.

But it always feels good to see them try to be a bitch or asshole in threads that aren't supposed to be for negativity and get called out for it in those threads.

Seriously? I've never seen anyone actually call you that before. Do they usually self-thump pretty fast?
  • edited 2011-02-08 21:19:40
    I came close to using the ignore list once, but I decided it was easier not to read the thread.

(I was interested in the premise of the thread, but at the time the only active discussion was the infuriating one, so I let it go.)
  • Which thread?
  • Yup. It was like "You're fucking stupid."

refresh

This post was Thumped by a Codfish In A Derby Hat.
  • edited 2011-02-08 21:30:51
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Wow. Definitely printscreen next time. We don't need people like that around.

That would be why the mods don't like us thumping our own posts.
  • @Tno: If somebody actually called you that for being horribly emotionally abused and abandoned by someone you trusted, when you were no older than 15, I officially approve of the addition of a "remotely detonate user's PC" button.
  • @Last page: We need to recover Bobby's quote on those who gloat about IJBM's demise.

@This page: Yeah, printscreen those posts next time. It could come in handy.
    The speed around here really varies.
  • Good god, what were you people doing last night?
  • Retconning. Lots of retconning. And the occasional fingerpuppetry.
  • Is that what you call it nowadays?
  • I would have been more sympathetic to IJBM being called a cesspool better gotten rid off (among other things) by some Yackfesters if such sentiment hadn't been immediately preceded by IJBMers calling YF a hugbox and all that stuff.

And yeah, this place is pretty slow, but most importantly, it has minimal thread rotation, which was pretty much the biggest draw from the original IJBM.