If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It's not moving fast enough here!

Comments

• edited 2011-02-04 23:52:31
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    And LOL I edited my post after DYRE replied.

Though I honestly don't understand it yet.  Mainly has to do with punctures, leaking/losing air, and the danger of that happening, something I still don't get.
  • So, it doesn't imply I would try to mate with a creature that would kill me. It has to have human dimensions as well (meaning, no sex with Chimerae, Leucrotta or Myrmecoleons) but humanish creatures are fair game (arachesapiens, driders, kuo-toa, nure onna, lamias, slime people, and scorpion men are okay. And I guess werewolves, vampires and the rest too.)
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Sex with a snake that has a human head sounds like a bad idea and a difficult task.
  • edited 2011-02-04 23:57:40
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Indeed. Pretty sure they might crush you.

Think I read a one-page hentai manga about that, actually.
    Also, @ DYRE: They're definitely nice.  I think it's more of a thought-based than an object-based fetish, though, as I mentioned earlier.
    IJBM: Neither of my fetishes generate discussion easily.
  • I think this place has finally gotten into the IJBM groove.
  • ^^ They're too normal, Glenn. That's why.
  • I am not putting anything in the snake. It's the other way around. Or better yet no sex with snakes. Just romantic kissing and coiling.

And you are too vanilla GMH. You cannot comprehend the vast beauty of laying in bed with a large snakelike body coiled around you, kissing your chest, while you pet your offspring that's sitting right next to you, going "Nuyuuu" and cutely hissing while snuggling up to you.
  • When did that happen to you?
  • Back when I used to live in Demiad, and I didn't reincarnate into Godless World.

It was actually just me fantasizing on a Nure Onna I could never have.

Alas, Boaria...

• Does this look like something that would want to kill you?
  • edited 2011-02-05 00:32:28
    Sorry, I'm not interested in snake-people.

Funnyguts: A class of objects that is often used alongside swimsuits when people are at a swimming pool.

Alternatively, a class of objects that the sharp-clawed character in my avatar should not be let near, lest hilarity ensue.
  • It's understandable GMH. :P
  • edited 2011-02-05 00:34:25
    Wait, I lost myself again.

I am fangirling my desires for monsters to exist too heavily again.

forgive me IJBM.
  • edited 2011-02-05 00:35:29
    Whoa!  I'm editing your post to reduce the text size.

And don't worry about it; we all fankid stuff every so often.
  • edited 2011-02-05 00:35:11
    Sorry again.

^ "NO U" in Verbal Tic Speak
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It's okay. There's no problem with fangirling.
  • I am in hyper super fangirl-jinn mode right now and I am posting too much.
  • Okay the forum died now that Tno is offline...
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    No, it's best that somebody like Tnophelia not be hooked up to the internet.
    New handle.
  • Permanently, or is this just a sockpuppet?
  • I have something to confess..... I'm actually an eight year old girl.
  • I could believe anything at this point.
    Tnophelia is everything that is wrong with me put into one convenient little ball.

Like a drug addiction.

I would prefer to stay with my more tame, neutralized, albeit BORING persona rather than mutate, spam and explode over this forum as well.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm fine with either version of you, really. You're fun to have around regardless.