If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Those who defend the--fuck it, I'm talking about White Knighting

13»

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    The main reason is that it is an incredibly ambiguous rule.

That, and the fact that many times, a ban happens after many complaints and Eddie likes to save face.

I think one of the moments that reminded me why I like Bobby was when he dmitted he should have acted sooner in regards to shichibukai.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I didn't know that people appealed forum bans there, but that would not surprise me.

Then again, I never go to that thread.
  • edited 2011-11-23 09:07:07
    Likes cheesecake unironically.

• You can change. You can.
    He couldn't act because you can't ban people based on implications according to Eddie. As simple as that, and there's nothing more to it.

Let's say that Bobby was 100% sure Shichibukai was racist. Would it matter if Eddie didn't care and didn't approve of the ban?
  • No, not really. Eddie wouldn't have done anything because he wouldn't care and he doesn't like moderating the forums at all.