If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM Light music club

Comments

• I'm on now if anyone is interested.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    My internet is REALLY BAD right now. I'll try to fix it and be on soon.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I saw this thread's most recent two posts (before this post) less than a second before my mom called me to help her out with something.

Hopping on while I read Name of the wind. Join me, won't you?

How can you read one thing with incidental music that's of a totally different mood?

I only read like a couple sentences at a time. I'm not good at focusing.

• You can change. You can.

I dunno, I blazed through the Sandman while listening to Exile on Main Street, and it wasn't really hard.

• edited 2012-05-02 22:10:34
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I guess I'm just someone who likes heavy immersion, with music informing my emotional sense.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Anybody wanna mumu?

why not?

Somebody else come the hell on.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Comin' in there.

• They're somethin' else.

WAIT WHAT NO DON'T BOOT ME OFF YOU TIT WHORE

• edited 2012-05-11 18:50:29
    a little muffled

Did someone else join when I was forced out or does the player just think I'm still in there?

Edit: NVM, seems to be working again now.

• Everybody was forced out, it seems.

Better leave room for people who upload. See y'all!

• a little muffled

People should get in here.

Indeed we have two open spots.

• a little muffled

Or three...

• You can change. You can.

colonel juan fury to the rescue, i guess

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I have failed to tame the terrifying beast that is the mumu. But my steps shall serve as stepping stones for the future generations to come and take up this heroic quest. Onwards, young warriors, seek out the mumu and avenge me so that my spirit can finally lie in peace, knowing that my death has not been for naught.

I might be joining y'all in a bit; I'm going to shower now.

• a little muffled

get in mumu people etc etc

• a little muffled

Room for one more.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

come on

somebody

• edited 2012-06-01 21:18:39

I will in like 10 minutes, k?

EDIT: Wait nevermind I won't.  It's full.

• I'm in. There's empty spots right now.

Cripes...and I was going to spend this evening watching Gunbuster episode 4.  IJBM, what do?

• a little muffled

Mumu seems to be kind of winding down right now anyway.

• edited 2012-06-01 22:22:00

So in Mumu I brought up the idea of having a night where we everyone pops in to mumu and uploads a full album, and we listen to the whole album. Kind of like an album exchange club on a smaller scale. Album order would be be based on who comes into the chat room first.  I'm thinking this would need to be done on a weekend, probably a Friday or Saturday, since a lot of people are free then. As for a time, I'm thinking about somewhere between 5-10 Eastern standard time/UTC/GMT -5 hours. That would hopefully be ideal, as for most of us, it's not too early or too late in the day.

Several people have already expressed interest, so I'm getting a head count to see who's interested in doing this.