If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM Light music club

Comments

• a little muffled

I'm interested in forcing people to listen to Machinae Supremacy sharing albums.

• I'd like to blare Dark Side of the Moon sometime. I'm definitely interested.

• edited 2012-06-01 23:38:21

Heh. Not like I'd ever object to another listen to Dark Side of the Moon. I've only listened to it at least 200 times.

• You can change. You can.

shoving soda stereo down everyone's throat sounds fun

• So does next Saturday at around 7 EST work for most people?

• a little muffled

Probably.

• Sounds good. My exams should be done by then, anyway.

• a little muffled

Bumping because tomorrow's meant to be the day.

Is everyone still in for this? Is anyone else interested?

• Yeah, I'm in.

Well, what album are we doing?

• I think we're doing like one album each.

I have Dark Side of the Moon, for example.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >dark side of the moon

>not the wall
  • edited 2012-06-08 19:56:05
    You can change. You can.

The Wall's cool and all, but it takes too long to listen to it.

ETA: Either way, neither Dark Side or The Wall are Wish You Were Here so meh.

• Double albums are pretty much off-limits. You don't want to leave the rest of the participants waiting.

• I'm thinking either God is Good By Om or Tales of Mystery and Imagination by The Alan Parsons Project.

• edited 2012-06-09 15:12:50
    a little muffled

I'm definitely doing Machinae Supremacy, but I'm still not sure which album to go with. Leaning toward A View from the End of the World.

• Also, I wouldn't mind if someone does a double album if we do this again in the future. I mean, I've done full listens of Chicago's first two albums in Mumu before and both are a little under 80 minutes long. That person would probably be last in the listening order though.

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-06-09 18:13:29

At the moment, it's just me and thenamelesssamurai, and I'm attempting to convert the Dark Side of the Moon files from MPEG4 to mp3(fuck iTunes. Fuck iTunes forever). Anyone else coming?

• Do you have a windows machine? If so, format factory is a decent file converter.

• Already got it covered, as you can probably see.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'll hop in if there's an open spot once I can get away from my family.

Otherwise I'll just go get caught up on Korra.
  • There's three open spots ATM. Get 'em while they're hot!

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-06-09 18:55:31

Someone entered... and left soon after. Huh. :/

Now it's just me. And Samurai.

EDIT: Where are the rest of you

where

Bluh, can't log on

:/

• Damn. Well, if you can't get the album in tonight, next time we Mumu, we'll listen to your album, Juan.

• a little muffled

Blech. Family decided to watch a movie, asked if I was interested, and I somehow completely forgot about this. Coming in now, I guess.

Are any motherfuckers in for music and chit-chat?

• http://www.plug.dj/

BTL discovered this site, as an alternative to MuMu. It's an improvement on every level. There's no limit to the people that can be in the Chatroom, your playlist isn't limited by the music you have on your computer, and you can use your Google account to sign in instantly. It's a pretty great alternative to consider.

• edited 2012-10-06 17:46:19
    a little muffled

Problem: Private rooms are "currently disabled".

Also when was the last time we even got five people for Mumu?