If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Malkavian compares you to superheroes

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    me next

:3
  • Jumping in line
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Counterclock:

Zatanna, the mistress of magic. A powerful witch who focuses her magic by speaking backwards. Zatanna's presence in the DC universe has been on-again, off-again, but she has a devoted fanbase, including Paul Dini who eventually got her her own monthly. Zatanna is cheerful and friendly, though if crossed she is more than a little difficult to deal with. Currently she's the leader of the woefully titled Justice League Dark, which specializes in issues of a mystical nature.
  • edited 2011-10-21 02:54:57
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Lisztening:

The Question, the most recent one, a successor to the original question. Former detective Renee Montoya, approached by Charles Victor Zsasz (unrelated to Gotham's notorious serial killer) to dig into the infamous urban legend of the Religion of Crime. What Miss Montoya did not know was that Charles was dying of lung cancer and was grooming a successor. Renee reluctantly took the role and has done a good job to live up to her legacy. She is paranoid, though not to the level of her predecessor, and is always inquisitive. Now she works, to fight and show the world the corruption in Gotham.

But she is not The Answer.

She is only The Question.
  • Ooh~~, that's sooo cool~~!

I can already tell that Lisztening will like this. 8D And furthermore, you spelled her username right! That's a first, for people who aren't me or her!
    I kind of cheated. I kept scrolling up to make sure I had written it properly.
  • Gold star for exerting even that amount of effort. :>
  • You can change. You can.
    The fact that you didn't copy paste it like a normal person tells me that you're clearly dumb and I should mock you. 
  • Doing that would've made it keep its hyperlink formatting, and compared to all the other usernames it would've come off as lazy and inconsistent!

You could learn something from Malky, bro. 8> jajaja
    ^^But physically writing something down improves your memory of it, so in the long run I win!
    Doing that would've made it keep its hyperlink formatting, and compared to all the other usernames it would've come off as lazy and inconsistent!

Pastebin, dear. It's a thing. In fact, look at this. 

Doing that would've made it keep its hyperlink formatting, and compared to all the other usernames it would've come off as lazy and inconsistent!

This is how your text looks when I copy paste it. It sadly changes the font automatically, too, but you get the idea.

• Pfft, oh come on couch potato, flex those memory muscles! XD
    hawt.
  • Whuh~? e////e;;
  • edited 2011-10-21 04:28:26
    Memory muscles are sexy muscles. You know this Waltzy!

• lol. "Walzty" >:B

and asdfghjkl I guess so~. <3
  • Stupid typos :( XD

<3
    Juan Carlos:

Guy Gardener, the Green Lantern. While Earth has an insane number of Lanters (four) Guy is a fan-favorite, particularly for being the furthest thing possible from a Green Lantern possible. He's repeatedly told those Jack Booted thugs at the Guardians of OA to go fuck themselves. While, brash, arrogant, rude, judgmental, and a little lazy, Guy is ultimately a very principled man who will stand up for what is right, and will probably summon a giant green pimp hand to smack you around.

Sadly he hasn't been in anything all that good since the Sinestro Corp. Wars.
  • edited 2011-10-21 22:39:37
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Schitzo:

Marvel's most famous monster-hunter (though not my own favorite, honestly) the half-vampire Blade. First showing up as a member of the team in the fantastic Tomb of Dracula. While he originally wasn't the half-vampire hybrid we know now (that origin was introduced in the nineties Spider-man cartoon) he's always been a tough badass character that never took shit from anyone. You've no doubt heard about those two movies he was the star of and that one movie he was barely in while Reynolds worked on his stand-up routine. He was last in the not-very-good X-men vs. Dracula comic, but was also recently a part of the Captain Britain and the MI13.
    huh.

Guy Gardner is the one hero I least expected.

I thought I was the Blue Beetle to your Booster Gold ;_;
  • edited 2011-10-21 19:54:27
    smote

*gets in line*

Juan Carlos: Guy Gardener

Insert chuckling image macro of some variety here.

Vandro:

Doctor Strange, the former sorceror supereme. Arrogant and a bit pig-headed but also dedicated, intelligent, and powerful. Losing full control of his hands in a car accident this surgeon went to the Himalayas to find a cure to make his hands steady once again. Instead, he became the apprentice to the ancient one in hope of finding a cure. Instead he found the wisdom to be a mystical hero of the land. Strange hasn't been active much lately, even stepping down from the role of Sorceror Supreme, but he is never idle for too long.
  • Okay, I'll bite. >.>
    INUH:

Professor X, leader of the X-men. The leader of a group of super-powered individuals sworn to protect a group that fears and hates them, Xavier is the ultimate idealist and supports peaceful co-existence with humans as opposed to his former friend Magneto's policy of outright domination. Xavier is a calm and intellectual man who likes to see the best in people, though his optimism has sometimes hurt his team. Currently, Xavier is part of the council of Utopia, an island refuge for mutants. He is patient, but it is clear that he has many doubts about the leadership Cyclops has been demonstrating.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    I'm in!
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    *joins the line*
    Legionnaire:

Scarlett, the leading lady of G.I. Joe, America's leading strike force team against the ruthless terrorist group Cobra. Tough and no-nonsense, she's a capable lady who's actually gotten into position to lead the Joes into battle. In addition to covert ops, she's also been trained by would-be paramour Snake Eyes. Her relationship with the joes, which varies between sisterly and antagonistic made her a fun character to watch. Most recently she's the leader of the renegades in a cartoon reboot where Cobra is a megacorp exploiting word matters.
    Nyktos:

Vision, long stay of the Avengers. Constructed by evil robot, Ultron to destroy the Avengers from the original Human Torch (who was an android) Vision rebelled against his creator and became a member of the The Avengers. Struggling with human interactions he didn't understand. Most recently he downloaded the memories of the now-aborted-from-time Iron Lad and is struggling with the emotional maturity of a teenager. Vision has a slew of powers from density and mass control to  flight to computer hacking.
    Cygan:

Monster-hunter Elsa Bloodstone. Premiering in what I'm sure is absolutely a coincidence during the height of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in a limited run called Bloodstone which was basically Buffy with ever more sexualization of everyone and if you've watched Buffy you know what a feat that is. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view of sexploitaion monster comics) Elsa Bloodstone, monster hunter never caught on and became a character barely anyone knew about. Fortunately that was exactly what Warren Ellis was looking for when he made Nextwave. Elsa is the snarkiest, most disaffected, and most sarcastic of the Nextwave team and that's saying a lot, torn between hating her role in life and loving what she does, she's a vicious bitch with a tough lot in life.

When it comes to monster hunters, it's hard to do better than Elsa Bloodstone.