If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Vivi compares you to cartoon characters, bitch!

edited 2011-10-18 20:37:12 in Forum games
$80+ per session
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    YEEEEAAAAAAH ME FIRST
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    MEEEEEE
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Eh, why not, I'm already doing all the other ones.
  • $80+ per session

Madass Alex is Leonardo.

You of course have your fixation on swords, and can be quite serious and accomplished. But you have this tongue and biting wit about you that comes so infrequently that when it does, it may sting.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Ahahaha hell yeeeeaaaah
  • You can change. You can.
    ?
  • $80+ per session

Forzare is Danny Phantom.

I see a certain goofballiness about you mixed with strong caring and opinions. Plus Danny is a kind of Henshin Hero and that fits you.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I feel absurdly pleased with that comparison for some reason.
  • $80+ per session

AHR is Toph Bei Fong.

The wisest of heads on the smallest of shoulders, and can pack quite a punch. Behind that hard exterior is a bit of an inferiority complex that may or may not project itself on your outward appearance.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    MEEEEEEEE!!!
  • $80+ per session

IHUH is Stan Marsh. Besides the fact that I picture Stan's short black hair on INUH easily, they have a few other things in common. Intelliect, snarkiness, being in worlds/environments where things around them tend to be crazy, and being nonchalant, most of the time.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I picture Stan's short black hair on INUH easily

My hair is so curly that it has been described as an afro.

Everything else seems fitting, though, and I'm definitely taking it as a compliment.
  • $80+ per session

Juan is Grim.

This one was tough to decide. But it came down to this perfect character. Dropped into the worst kind of environment, hating every moment of it. He has no choice, so sometimes, he must go along. It isn't his fault these annoying kids are always trying to get him to cause mischief with him. He just wants to watch his tv shows, but he may be stuck for life. After so much time though, he may be starting to like some of them. But he would never admit it.

Also, his macabre sense of humor.
  • edited 2011-10-18 17:16:38
    inb4 Cartman.
  • $80+ per session

Neo is Norm. A robot masquerading as THE PERFECT HUMAN.
  • $80+ per session

TheConductor is Beast Boy. A love of comic books mixed with a love of kicking ass. He's found his way and grown up strong. Also, had a pretty troubled past that may or may not still be troubled.
  • $80+ per session

CentralAvenue is Twilight Sparkle.

From what I know of her, she is quite the cutie, but a bit quiet and downplayed, mixed with a lot of craziness around her. But she's found that person/persons that she gets along with enough to associate with on a daily basis, and is CLEARLY a lesbian.
  • You can change. You can.
    This one was tough to decide. But it came down to this perfect character. Dropped into the worst kind of environment, hating every moment of it. He has no choice, so sometimes, he must go along. It isn't his fault these annoying kids are always trying to get him to cause mischief with him. He just wants to watch his tv shows, but he may be stuck for life. After so much time though, he may be starting to like some of them. But he would never admit it.

oh lawdy

that shouldn't be so accurate

._.
  • No rainbow star
    What about me? :D
  • They're somethin' else.
    I wanna play
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    You can't leave me out, now CAN you Vivi~? :3
  • Ooh, me too~?
  • Sure, why not.
  • Hit me please :)