If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Absolutely hilarious definitions on Urban Dictionary.

edited 2011-10-14 22:08:06 in IJAM
[tɕagɛn]
The very first defintion for "slut" is: "slut: a woman with the morals of a man" This is totally wrong and sexist. And also fucking hilarious to me for some reason. Also, just go onto UD and look up "Taco Bell". One of the funniest pages for sure.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    It's funny because it points out a double-standard. I laughed.
  • Urban Dictionary is being stupid by not letting me insult Alex.

Everything I look up concerning him is over-hyped in a direction he enjoys -_-

Even looking up Swordsman just... didn't work
    And I laughed again. Urban Dictionary and I are bros. :D
  • edited 2011-10-14 22:43:29
    No rainbow star
    Alex
    noun.
    Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.
    Girl: yeah he is sooo Alex

...Huh
  • My Name

My Name is powerful, charming, witty, honest, and caring. Being family oriented, forward, clean, respectful and hard working are some of the best things about a My Name. A My Name is protective of their loved ones, outgoing, resilient, and a good father. My Names make great friends cause they will tell you the truth whether you want it or not. Dont betray a My Name, you will regret it.

• edited 2011-10-15 13:18:46
    UD is a good place to get an idea of what disgruntled teens think of where they live. Most urban areas will be described as largely ghetto-like, rural areas as being full of rednecks, and even slightly upscale suburbs as full of rich snobs. Great attention will be paid to the highly varying apparent drug and alcohol consumption of these different types of places. And basically anywhere that's not a cool city will be described as extremely boring.

On another note, UD is filled with people taking essentially normal terms and defining them as some absurd sex act calculated to gross out the reader, basically because the definer is bored and wants to troll the world. Funny, but gross. And ultimately pretty damn stupid.

Also, there is a heavy bias toward Suzuki motorcycles and against Yamahas. And they are very mean towards the Prius, but that'a hardly unique to UD.
  • No rainbow star
    Eric
    The most amazing person in the entire universe. Everything about him is perfect! He's charming, handsome, intelligent, strong, romantic, funny...everything you want in a guy. It's impossible not to fall in love with him! Once you lay eyes on him, you will know from that very moment that you will never stop loving him.

Well now I KNOW this is bullshit!

...They forgot to mention cuddly!

>.> <.<
  • You can change. You can.
    Juan

Possibly the coolest name you can have.
    The first Juan was born in the badlands of Mexico and according to the legend raised by dragons until the tender age of five at which he, single handed defeated a troop of french invaders by giving them wrong directions that took them into a pit of eternal damnation.
    It is also said that, at 15 years of age, he created the cult to kukulkan the feathered snake by taking a snake, covering it with glue and sticking chicken feathers to the poor animal. Kukulkan is still worship at Yucatan up to the present day.
    The story goes on to tell incredible feats that would make Hercules himself look like a kid.
    The funniest part is that he died killed by a coconut while taking a nap under a coconut tree (of course) at the tender age of 78.
    Juan already did that!
    I wish I was as cool as Juan!
    When I grow up, I want to be just as cool as Juan.
    Juan is my hero.
    ... I think we have a winner. xD
    A challenger arrives

Obi-Juan Kenobi

The smartest Juan of them all! A combination of one of the greatest StarWars Jedi, Obi-Wan Kenobi and the most commonly used Mexican name, Juan. This person is probably really into StarWars, but isn't nerdy enough to go on and call themselves the actual StarWars name, and so they do things to it to make it seem more authentic and original. Another StarWarsMix name a Juan will use is Juan Solo, which mixes Han Solo's name with Juan.

Obi-Juan Kenobi: my favorite episode has always been episode V.

R-2Pac: beep boop.

Juan Solo: mine's IV.
  • edited 2011-10-15 14:23:44

Orlando

kind of guy any girl would want to be with. Fun, Creative, Outgoing, Sincere, and Caring. Super cute, not a player and knows how to treat women. He fights for love and for what he wants. Keeps everything real & is never fake!

I hate these kinds of entries.
  • edited 2011-10-15 14:32:43
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Madeline

X3

It's all true~

A most amazing girl. Beautiful, sexy, charming,
    mysterious, sweet and funny. A girl that all of the boys want and all
    of the girls admire. Extraordinary.
    That girl is too good to be true! She must be a Madeline!

• A hott guy who thinks he is the shit, and who thinks he can mess with anyone and everyone and treat 'em like crap . He is a loser. No female should mess with a guy named Orlando. He is a dirty player. A person only amused with himself. A jerk only after one thing ... ladies (sex)!

I could swear somebody wrote this with me in mind. Except for the "hott", it fits a certain negative perception of me to a T.

• edited 2011-10-15 15:24:03
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

Usually a very very very goodlooking virile gentleman that has great taste in women and men. He has an extremely crazy side to him but only shows it infront of his foes. Has great style, is hilarious, amazing, caring, sweet and will make you smile. You will always have a good time with an [REDACTED], so if you got a friend named [REDACTED] count yourself one of the luckiest people in the world!

• edited 2011-10-15 15:41:15
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ENTRY 1
    "Ben
    a guy who's amazing at giving women head. A true cunninglinguist. long tongue, skill, not afraid to get wet behind the ears, etc.

Girl 1: "Hey, did you get what you wanted from your man last night?"
    Girl 2: "Damn right I did, I got that and more. My man is a true ben"

and he's a great kisser and will stay wih you when your feeling lonley "

ENTRY 2
    "One who has insanely large cock. Probably the most awesome person ever, and every girl thinks he is sexy. Is good at many things, and very original. Not a poser in any way shape or form.

Oh...no thats not a parade, they are just following Ben."

Damn straight.
  • "On another note, UD is filled with people taking essentially normal terms and defining them as some absurd sex act calculated to gross out the reader,"

So the Hot Lunch isn't a real sex act?

(DO NOT SEARCH THAT UP UNLESS YOU LIKE VOMITING ALL OVER YOUR KEYBOARD, I MEANT IT)
  • edited 2011-10-15 16:16:09
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

^^ Argh, how did you know?

^ Heh, I'm rather desensitised to these things.

-googles-

Hot lunch? Oh, not my thing, but I'm not gonna be sick.

• @Chagen

Pfffft, that's hilarious.
    Hawt.
  • I'm not surprised.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^^^ ...Oh god I feel nauseous. Damn Shmuck Bait x.x
  • Well, I dunno if they're real or not. Many just scream "Troll!" to me. I don't look into it too deep precisely because I'm easily grossed out, and good at not falling for Schmuck Bait.

The name definitions are silly. Very silly. Essentially meaningless. Looking up my own name on UD would not give me any satisfaction no matter how positive the definition was.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Hot Lunch was mostly what I expected it to be.

The name definitions seem like they are written by people who actually have these names, low self-esteem and are desperate enough to get any ego-boost they can get.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    There used to be a definition of "man" that was "A miserable little pile of secrets."  It was religiously upvoted by its supporters, until its detractors downvoted it into oblivion.

I say we should put that back, and downvote everything else.

The example, obviously, is the whole script where it came from.