If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments

• edited 2011-09-27 17:39:16

(checks date)

Yep, it was Tuesday.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    argh

aaaargh
  • TMI or not, a lot of Troper pages have induced facepalming on my part ever since the This Troper series and some of the stuff about the Something Awful thread shook up my views about TVT a bit. Now I cringe whenever I see certain tropes self-applied. And at TMI, yes.

Then again, it is the internet...

How'd you find that particular troper page anyway?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    The guy was reported on Ask The Tropers for natter.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    D:
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, even when I actually liked TV Tropes, I never listed tropes on my page.

And these days it makes me feel sad for all humankind
    Fighteer's taking an axe to it, thankfully.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Man my standards must be fucked, I was expecting much worse.
    ^See my post. You saw it after the creepy stuff got axed. Check the history.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I'm going to regret this, aren't I?

*checks*

Eeyup.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Clueless Chick Magnet: To the point of Even the Guys Want Him. I'll admit I've been clueless a lot. Other times I'll let it get to my head and not even notice that the girl I really like likes me back.

Deadpan Snarker: Am I not on This Wiki?

Kuudere: Good God, how!

Tsundere: My high school sweatheart.

needs moar axing
    ^
  • You can change. You can.
    It's fucktarded, but it's not creepy.

since when has TvT had an anti-stupidity policy?
    Maybe we could convince Bobby or Morven to cut it

:D
    Anti-stupidity policies, though they'd improve quality on any site, would basically require a full-time staff to enforce.
    or intelligent users

but then, internet
    Yeah, I agree that an antistupid on personal spaces like troper pages policy would be...well, dumb.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    It's already going to be pruned.
    It's already been pruned. This is what remains.
  • No dice. A contributor page is practically your own little corner of the site. Yes, there are rules that could get it cut (like bashing other contributors or rudeness), but according to the rules people have a right to be stupid.
    Where's that D: emoticon when I need it
  • I get the feeling that he's lying in most of his tropes.
    You don't say.
    In other news, the Sun may not actually revolve around the Earth.
  • Does it matter if he's lying?
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ Duh. Everyone knows the Sun revolves around the Moon.
    It makes it even stupider.
    ^^ Duh. Everyone knows the Sun revolves around the Moon.

actually, from a certain, non-physical perspective where eveeything you know is wrong...yes
    Oh, wheee, it was nuked from space~
  • edited 2011-09-27 18:45:51
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    actually, from a certain, non-physical perspective where eveeything you know is wrong...yes

This looks suspiciously similar to actual arguments made on OTC.

Juan, you're scaring me.

^Oh. Did the guy get banned?