If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM Film Club!

Comments

• $80+ per session
    9 minutes...
  • They're somethin' else.
    Suuuuuperman ^-^

T-T
  • $80+ per session
    Very good movie.
  • $80+ per session
    So we watched a narmy action packed romp, and a wonderful, charming and heartwarming animated movie, no it's time for some dark shit. Aronofsky time.

Voting time bitches.

Requiem For A Dream or Black Swan?
  • You can change. You can.
    No country for old men

Requiem for a Swan

Black dream

But really, Black Swan.
  • edited 2011-10-07 14:16:06
    $80+ per session
    Yeah, my vote is for Black Swan too. Mostly because I've saw Requiem and I didn't see Swan.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Requiem for a Dream
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Black Swan I say. Provided I make it this time. >_>
  • $80+ per session
    So, it's on?
  • $80+ per session
    Well, this is happening I guess.

3 people for the movie is...pretty lame though.
  • $80+ per session
    I sent you a link.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Black Swan? Since I don't have a marching band show today, I might be able to make it. But that means I'll have to go through this thread for details.
    so how does The Princess Bride sound for next week?
    Sorry I didn't join in, guys. Family function.
  • $80+ per session
    You missed a good one. We had 7-8 people this time.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    goddamn it why do i keep missing this shit
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I missed it this time because I had to go grocery shopping, and the times after that I'll probably be unable to participate because of marching band.
  • $80+ per session
    It happens at the same time, every week.
    ^^^^FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    Dammit. I won't make this week because of Comic Con. >_<
    OK, so tomorrow we're watching the Princess Bride. I recommend that those who can download it do so. If you wanna stream it, then please start loading the stream before we start watching the movie. Regardless of how fast your connection is, you might stumble onto some problems. 

Also, sadly, I haven't found an stream for the Princess Bride. I think Netflix's got it. For whatever that's worth. 
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Oooh, I believe I have that on my hard drive. Might join in on this one.

Actually, given that I've just corrected my sleeping habits, probably not. Timezones blargh.
    Well, we can work on a time convenient to you. I have nothing to do tomorrow. Unless Counterclock or someone else has a problem. 
    Depends what "tomorrow" is. It's currently 11:33 AM for me right here, and I'll be up for at least 12 hours yet, if not a little more.

So I guess it depends whether you're willing to have it sooner or later by however many hours.
    OK, let's see, it's 19:47 here. So unless I'm mistaken, you're...16 hours ahead of me.

holy fuck whoa

normally, we do this at...hm...11:00 AM EST. Which is 4:00 AM there. And that'd be a lol no for you, I'm guessing. 

Hmmmm, how about at 17:00 EST? That'd be around 9:00 AM. 
    Yeah, that works for me.
  • $80+ per session
    so we do it at 5