If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Starbursts and Skittles

edited 2011-09-13 18:37:18 in IJAM
No rainbow star
They taste like a rainbow had an orgasm so powerful that it died in my mouth before exploding into an orgy of flavour

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    wat
  • No rainbow star
    I really like Starbursts and Skittles
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    The best flavors are the Baja California ones. Passion-Starfruit and Dragonfruit FTW
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Must try some time in my life
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^You obviously mean the spicy lime flavored ones.
    ^^ I think they stopped making them :(
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    These are two of the only three kinds of candies I actually like.  As opposed to "like mildly such that it's barely different from being indifferent".
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^ Spicy? :D

^^ D:

^ What is the third one?
    The one that comes in a clear wrapper with red text and is a bunch of multicolored individual pellets in a column, whose name I never remember.
    Candy dots is the name of the second one. They're meh.
  • Starbursts are pretty good. I'd say they are one of my favorite candies.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    They taste like a rainbow had an orgasm so powerful that it died in my mouth before exploding into an orgy of flavour
    a rainbow had an orgasm so powerful that it died in my mouth before exploding into an orgy of flavour
    so powerful that it died in my mouth

wut
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Easy. A rainbow orgasmed in my mouth and died, causing it to explode into even more flavour, with the flavours all having sex with each other
  • I like the purple ones.
  • Starburst are the worst candies.  They taste fine, but no candy should ever require that much effort to eat.  Rather, they really shouldn't be individually wrapped...

Skittles are good though.

• Is it bad that I read the title as "Starburst and Skitties"
  • I haven't had Skittles for years, and I was never that fond of them. Starburst though...if I'm thinking of the right thing, they used to be called "Opal Fruits" in the UK and when they changed the name there was some controversy. Not my absolute favourite sweets as a kid, but probably in the Top 10.
    > A rainbow orgasmed in my mouth and died, causing it to explode into even
    more flavour, with the flavours all having sex with each other

It just died in your mouth this day
    must have been something you nommed
    It just died in your mouth this day
    should have stayed away
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Is it bad that I read the title as "Starburst and Skitties"

Please don't eat Skitties, that would be animal cruelty.
  • The jingle for Skittles used to inform you (and maybe still does) that they were "chewy in the middle."

Presumably for anyone who was worried they might break their teeth on them. 

• a little muffled
    @glennmagusharvey:
    The one that comes in a clear wrapper with red text and is a bunch
    of multicolored individual pellets in a column, whose name I never
    remember.
    Would those be Rockets Smarties? (Not to be confused with the other kind of Smarties, which are better...though Rockets are still good.)
    Yeah, this kind of Smarties.
  • a little muffled
    I still don't understand how you guys survive without the other kind.
    Probably because we have M&Ms, though I am not a chocolate candy person.
  • a little muffled
    M&Ms are okay, but Smarties are better.