If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"There's thing that's really scary. I SHOULD CLICK ON IT"

edited 2011-09-07 22:33:36 in Webspace
[tɕagɛn]
I knew it was a bad idea to click on Irusu Syndrome's Darth Wiki page....SO WHY DID I DO IT

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    To be fair, almost nothing that TV Tropes says is scary is actually scary.

Also I dunno what that is.
  • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IrisuSyndrome

Click on the Darth Wiki.

Or better yet, don't
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Oh please. That isn't scary, that's "trying too hard".

+1 for Tropers are Pussies.
  • No rainbow star
    That wouldn't scare my 8 year old sister =/
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-09-07 23:25:45
    ^, ^^
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I don't get what's so scary about that page.
  • What the hell are you people, shell-shocker veterans or something?

I'm scared to turn my lights off now thanks to that page >_>
  • You can change. You can.
    Too dramatic and spoilery.
  • Man now I feel like a pussy >_<
  • You are.

-pats Chagen on the back-
  • Also, you guys probably should take into account that I hate horror.....because, as you can see, I basically.....fall apart at things remotely scary...
  • edited 2011-09-07 23:36:11
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• No.

NO

I'll be browsing this thread with all images turned off so you don't try to troll me.
  • I'll just let you guys know that I'm sometimes scared of my ceiling fan because of the way it looks at night.

Yeah.

I get scared of everything.
  • edited 2011-09-07 23:43:29
    I don't know anymore.
    Are the neighbors watching me?
    (Who's watching?)
    Well, is the mailman watching me?
    (Tell me, who's watching?)
    And I don't feel safe anymore.
    Oh, what a mess.
    I wonder who's watching me now.
    (Who?)
    The IRS!?
  • Must not go to sleep

Bunnygirl witch will eat me T~T
  • I'm going to turn off the lights in my house. I have to go to sleep eventually.

But I'm holding my Ipod at the same time because I get terrified if I don't have a light when I'm in the dark...

Such a fucking pussy
  • Oh jesus that was horrifying even with my night light

ITT: Chagen is a scared bitch
  • Dammit, I almost feel sorry for you, but don't triple-post. We get it, you're scared. Jeez.
  • Clean your room little Billy

*looks at page*

I've seen some badly edited pictures in my time. And that, my friends, is a badly edited picture.

• Bob: Sorry~....

• If that's scary I'm straight.

I found it quite funny, actually.
  • Auuu~

I'm like the only human who hates horror
  • No rainbow star
    Chagen, I'm scared of the dark and of monsters under the bed. And closed, unlocked doors

You must be on edge all the time
  • Yes I am on the edge all the time why do you ask

On the other hand, Higurashi didn't scare me in the slightest. That Irisu image strikes down with one my greatest fears....
    Auuu~

Unless you're Hanyuu, there's no need to do that
  • It's a stupid Verbal Tic I came up with back when I tried to be an adorable shota on TvTropes.

Now I use it to express confusement/curiosity
    It kind of comes off as trying too hard.
  • Well "Cha" and "Gen" both sound stupid, so...