If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Kamen Rider Fourze's pilot

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    the subs make it work. :D
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    This guy has some very strange ideas about bodily health
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ This is just after someone successfully threw a bowling ball at his foot, too.
  • edited 2011-09-27 21:12:38
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Then sends one flying at his nuts too.

I love Gen. I love his earnestness and his what-if-fonzie-had-superpowersness.

Honestly the great thing about the recent riders is they've all been basically good people. Something America superhero tv needs to learn.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Honestly the great thing about the recent riders is they've all been basically good people.

I will agree with that
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Honestly the great thing about the recent riders is they've all been basically good people. Something America superhero tv needs to learn.

Guess they learned from the fiasco of Kiva (and to a lesser extent, Decade) that dick Riders or trying to be moe but are ultimately omega male Riders don't work.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I can only hope this episode will be as awesome as Over-time's screencap suggests.

• Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Les Yay + new form/switch + another character going into the KRC (it's JK, if you aren't paying attention) = WINRAR
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Suddenly I'm even more excited to watch

I'll watch the episode sometime tonight, definitely.
    ^^JK will either be awesome or unbearable. I can see no middle ground for the character.
    ^ Agreed.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Nozama will be more <3 though, I know. :D

Also according to leaked pics Daimonji will eventually pilot the Power Dizer.
    So the forms are called 'states' Since the theme is grown-up jobs will we have a cop?

And will it be called The Police State?
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    That's an old pun ever since Elec and Fire States were leaked. :P

Every tenth switch seems to be a new form though, so Switch 30 is the Mid Season Upgrade while Switch 40 might be the Super Mode.
    So without spoiling anything this newest episode has pretty much made Gentarou Kamen Rider Jesus.
    Just watched the new episode.  The awesome new gold suit was awesome.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    JK's still a twit though.

@Malkavian: >implying he wasn't 
    Yeah, JK can go burn in a fire.

Also, I'm still not sure if I like Yuki or if she's just annoying.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Yuki's supposed to be a Genki Girl.

Subs are up.  Downloading now.
  • edited 2011-10-17 04:12:55
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

she scares me

"Friendship is like fruits and veggies for your troubles!  :D"
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    She's kinda cute though. I'm not surprised a lot are claiming her as their waifu.
    She is wonderful. The bit with her chanting and then revealing the Opeth-type music had me in stitches.

Yeah, I like her.

JK on on the other hand...

ALL OF MY HATE
    At least JK's annoyingness is intentional.
    Yeah, true.
    Also, as much as I love W, Akiko was waaaaay more annoying.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Also intentional. She's meant to be the mouthy boss's daughter, see.

At least she was effective and not Rider eye candy - the guests of the fortnight were those.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Nine episodes in, and it has been awesome as fuck.

A shame we have to wait two weeks for the resolution of Tomoko's arc.