If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Kamen Rider Fourze's pilot

edited 2011-09-05 22:15:12 in IJAM
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
This made the best first impression on me a Kamen Rider series ever has.

If the quality continues it might supplant Hibiki and W as my favorite.

If you're a fan of 'action + self-aware highschool drama' a la Buffy should really check it out.

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    inb4 Kinkajou
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Watch it Cygan! It's got a big robot in it! =D

And has the same head writer as TTGL!
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    But I don't like TTGL.

Or rather, I've never watched it and dislike what I've heard of it so far.
  • You can change. You can.
    But it's about a kid growing up to be a better man by exploding everything on sight!

Also, you like idealistic stories, right?
    I like idealistic stories.

I don't really like testosterone-filled stuff, and I dislike overly-over-the-top stuff.
    Ah.

Don't touch it, then, I guess.

(I would argue about those, but I'd lie if I'd say that the show doesn't have those. Just not in the quantity that people attribute to it)
    It's not really Testosterone-filled, but it is Over-the-top, but no moreso than Soul Eater. (stares at avatar)

It's like if Fonzie was a superhero!
    I'd just say that the progression in terms of over the topness is makes it particularly digestible.
    (I would argue about those, but I'd lie if I'd say that the show doesn't have those. Just not in the quantity that people attribute to it)

Any amount of it is kind of annoying. I have not heard anything that made me want to watch it, and the little things like that made me not particularly want to try unless I hear about points I'd like.

It's not really Testosterone-filled, but it is Over-the-top, but no moreso than Soul Eater. (stares at avatar)

I watch Soul Eater for Crona.
    --shrug--

not gonna try to seel it to you because we've gone over this road before and I'm not feeling particularly well enough to go into a stupid discussion again today.

I'm downloading the episode as we speak. Thoughts when it gets here.
    Good.

Thoughts thoughts thoughts
    Is this...is this a chant?

You actually care for what I think?

Who are you and what did you do to Cygan? D:
    I ate her brain

because I am a Yerk

or something
    It's spelled Yeerk.

You racist.
    yay, cygan is gone

I mean, you bastard. >:|
    I would not know, I never read enough of the series to care.

D:
    ^^Aw, I like Cygan. Even though she doesn't like me. ;_;

^It probably wouldn't be very fulfilling at your age.
    Aw, I like Cygan. Even though she doesn't like me. ;_;

Pretty much how it is with me, too. >_>

Episode has been downloaded. 

ENGINES TO FULL! READY TO GO
    EXCELLENT!
    gah, this file doesn't work D:
    Do you have Media Player Classic? VLC can be wonky with subbed files.
    It worked with BS player. Which goes to show, as BS sucks with MKV files.
    I blame Kinkajou + boredom for convincing me to watch the first few episodes of this.
  • edited 2011-09-06 07:00:13
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >>Fourze

I totally didn't read that as Forzare for a second.

>.>
    Kamen Rider Forzare?

That would be totally WICKED
    I started the first episode, had a couple of laughs at Toku!Kamina's whole Kamina-ness, but I didn't think much of it. Will probably keep watching for funses.
    I'm sorry, but I just love so much about this. Gen's brazenness is so charming, and the line 'I'm going to be your friend just to spite you!' had me in stitches and I was very amused at the whole high school clique aspect.

Also, CHAINSAW KICK! AND ROCKET-PROPELLED RIDER KICK!
    No gonna lie, the whole high school thing made me lol.
    The goth/freak girl also made me laugh, just because of how her makeup clashes with the very bright uniform the school has.

Not sure if that was intentional though.

• Kamen Rider MADOKA
    I APPROVE OF THIS TOPIC. IT IS WONDERFUL.

On a side note, Over-Time uses 10-bit encodes for Fourze, so you need to update your CCCP and MPC if you can't watch it.