If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Kamen Rider Fourze's pilot

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Bout time you showed your France-loving ass here. =D
  • You can change. You can.
    I kinda wish someone changed the topic to Wonderful Posts in order to make Kink's post funnier.
    Dear Kamen Rider Fourze: IP ADRESSES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Otherwise, THIS EPISODE HAD A ROCKET MOTORCYCLE SHOOTING THE MONSTER INTO SPACE! WHAT IS NOT TO LOVE?
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Fourze's bike fu is like Kuuga's. I approve.
    Okay, episode 3 was totally a 'keep the dads watching' episode, but it was self-aware and the action choreography was really good.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Silly Malk, Fourze has been self-aware since episode 1.
    Oh, I know. It's just that the fanservice was even more winky than usual.

I'm also pretty sure the episode plus the shot of those thigh-high socks make this the most fanservice-y Kamen Rider yet.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Considering the guy who writes this writes TTGL, there may be a connection.

Otherwise, I may love this series more than OOO.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I should watch this.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    >Fourze
    >Forzare

GOOD ONE. Seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PtP6vTF3ys
  • And WHAT about the pilot bothered you again?

Honestly, I love this show. The characters are fun, the premise is good, the costumes are alternatingly immensely silly and immensely impressive, the suit acting is top-notch, and I like the moon.

If there's only one thing that disappoints me, it's that I was hoping to see Fourze not use the same limit break more than two times because of all the wasted potential.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    The production crew for this one may be the best one yet. W's produces + TTGL's writer + PR/W Movie's director = WONDERFUL.
    And WHAT about the pilot bothered you again?

IJAM
  • Oh! Um...

...I just realized I can't see categories on my device.

My mistake.
    No worries, it happens. the mobile site sucks and all that.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I just started the first episode.

Gen-chan is gonna make you a bro, whether you like it or not.
    inorite?

He's prolly the most hilarious thing ever

"I'll be his friend. Just to spite him"
    I like this show already.

"Garbage?!  Like hell I am!  I'm trash!"

lol, pun. 

And yeah, this shit is hilarious, really.
    Yeah, that was pretty great. What I like about Gen's stupid moments is that they don't keep him from being relatable or likable.
    I want a chainsaw boot.
    CHAINSAW KICK

MADE ME SO HAPPY
    So yeah.  That was awesome.  Definitely gonna be following this one.
    BTW, can someone PM the torrents of the last coupla episodes?

I've missed them and I can't find them.
    I'd like the link too, if anyone has it.
    PM me and I'll send 'em your way.
  • edited 2011-09-22 01:04:29
    Kamen Rider MADOKA
    So yeah.  That was awesome.  Definitely gonna be following this one.

Just as planned. :3
    So Kamen Rider Cordelia is now a part of the club. I love the psuedo-objectivist rant she want on near the end.
    Watching the fourth episode now.

D:
  • edited 2011-09-27 20:44:42
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

RAPEFACE