If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My sexuality (and sexuality in general)

Comments

• No rainbow star
    I have one that actually WOULD be illegal if acted upon in real life, and I find it messed up yet still arousing (voreaphilia), so I know that feeling Chagen
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Wait, didn't you admit to being into that ages ago?

Wait, didn't you admit to being into that ages ago?

Never underestimate sexual repression, denial, and Cognitive Dissonance.

• I have one that actually WOULD be illegal if acted upon in real life, and I find it messed up yet still arousing (voreaphilia), so I know that feeling Chagen

I'm kinda into... something too.

Snuff.  But only of 2D anime characters.

• Threadhopping a bit.

I don't have a problem with anyone's sexuality, but I'd like to dispel the notion that unique = good.
  • I think this is the first time I felt weird / excluded for not having some sort of weird fetish that would be illegal if acted out in real life. :<
  • ^ *hug*

I have like, ideas of things that would be really hot to watch, maybe even do, but like I wouldn't want to personally do them, for multiple reasons, aside from being definitely illegal.

If that makes any sense.
  • Poot dispenser here
    ^Like wha-Wait, if it's illegal...
  • I'd mention something about the legal status of one of my- if you can call them that- fetishes, but I don't really want to give any clues away.
  • Coprophilia? Paedophilia? Zoophilia? Snuff? Voyeurism? Scaphism? Trepanning? Rape? Stalking? Dendrophilia? Emetophilia? Chagenphilia? Urophilia? Pyrophilia? Crush Fetishism?
  • edited 2011-09-02 01:36:41
    Pony Sleuth
    I've been around the block longer than Chagen, and know not to start answering yes or no to questions until it gets narrowed down.

Well, I think I can freely admit that I'm not a Chagenphiliac.
  • -overly dramatic sigh-

Coprophilia?
  • Maybe you didn't understand me the first time...
  • Wait, what exactly do you mean by narrowed down?

-shut I'm you all know I'm not that bright-
  • edited 2011-09-02 01:44:32
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Vorpy's top 5 fetishes turn ons, 1st being most common.

1. Lingerie and long gloves/socks
    2. Strange colored, long hair
    3. Submissiveness
    4. Ear or neck nibbling
    5. dirty talk

I hope you guys mean turn-ons, and not fetishes.
  • Ever hear the phrase "process of elimination"? You figure out what isn't true, and do away with all the possible options until you get down to the last.

Anyway, this is a pretty classic strategy when dealing with people trying to figure something out from you as a kid. At least it was for me.

From A to Z, only X is true and you don't want them to know. The person asks if A is true, you say no. This continues until they ask if X is true, and if you don't want to lie or have a bad pokerface, you're screwed. The solution is to answer "maybe" to everything.
  • You can change. You can.
    ...all things i like.

fuck, why did i have to like the same things vorpy does.

;_;
  • I like all those things too big bro!

So maybe it cancels out.
  • -also likes those things-

Either Vorpy has some really common turn-ons, or we're all some sort of weird, sexual hivemind.
  • Are you guys actually siblings? I lose track.
  • Nope. He's her father.
  • Wait, that was dumb. Why did I even ask...
    silly roleplay thingie.

Think Haven/Aondeug
  • You're either hopelessly simple-minded or a glutton for punishment.

Either way, you really do belong here. ^_^
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well my fetishes, I try not to discuss them.

Because sexiness is subjective, more subjective than fear and humor.
    I don't think I have any fetishes except sex.
  • edited 2011-09-02 02:01:38
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Not even pigtails?
  • I actually don't really know if I have a fetish so much as tastes and different moods. Some things I find attractive one day, but not so much the next. If something like that precludes something being a fetish, then I guess my fetishes are mostly limited to the standard stuff.
    Not even pigtails?

Pig tails aren't even that good looking to me. And they aren't an obligatory need for me when I'm having sex. 

I think I should say that my fetish is "women" rather than "sex"

Before Counterclock gets here.
  • Gosh Darn you Juan Carlos :O

>_<

Turns on: Voice, Muscles, Tolerance for pain, Dominance
  • clock is fully aware that yuou like women, juan.

That's why sh e likes setting you up with ugly, stocky, flatchested women.