If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The tweets from people who don't get #letskillhitler (NSFW)

edited 2011-08-27 19:31:11 in IJAM
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
They just seem really bemused, bless them.

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ...what's wrong? I thought it was socially acceptable to kill Hitler?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    It's the most recent Doctor Who episode.
  • You can change. You can.
    It's also the one with the most hilarious name ever.

Was it good?
    Yes, yes it was.

When will you have chance to see it Juan?
    When he moves to England.
    Give it a couple of mins and someone should upload it. :D
  • I'll be watching it tonight.
  • Glaives are better.
    I saw someone use  hashtags on Facebook once.

I don't think I've ever been so angry over a single Facebook post before or since.
  • edited 2011-08-27 14:49:11
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    >implying that using hashtags on Facebook is any different from using greentext on IJBM
    STOP THE META SHIT
    @Hatter

Well you can link your twitter account to Facebook so it could be a cross post.
  • I liked it. Felt a bit rushed, like they had loads of stuff to get out of the way. 
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Fuck you assholes. I'm at a religious retreat with no tv and with the hurricane coming in I might be stuck for a day. If you pricks spoil I will kill you with my deathcock of hate.
  • Hohoh.

Here's a mega spoiler then. Don't look, it's a juicy one.

The Doctor's TARDIS is bigger on the inside.
    HATEFUCK. HAAAAAAAAAATEFUUUUUUUCCCCCK!
    ^^

Ahahahahah.
    MOTHERFUCKER
  • ~OmnipresentClockstates: Tardis being bigger on the inside is a spoiler given in the first episode.
  • ^ Yeah but it wasn't shown to be blue then, was it?
  • Glaives are better.
    YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

I WAS SO EXCITED

AND THEN YOU RUINED IT

FUCK YOU
  • Shouldn't have clicked then!
  • a little muffled
    Thank you for reminding me to download it so I can watch at as soon as I get back from vacation (which will be tomorrow morning).
  • I kind of wonder why Doctor Who is so popular. My brothers and dad like it, tons of internet people like it... I've tried watching a number of episodes, and I can see some of the charm, but it just comes off as too cheesy to me. It's a little disappointing.

Of course, I'm certainly not going to begrudge anyone their enjoyment of it or start going on about how it's shit like some other people I could name would in my position.
    Wow, Gelz. Way to call me out.
    The thing about Nu Who, is that the episodes and the series wildly change and vary in quality. For every episode full of fuckwin as "The Doctor's Wife" there's a "Love and Monsters". And for every good episode, there's a mildly bad, but tolerable episode.

I think the only season that managed to be consistently good from the RTD era was 4. 

Anyway, like always I recommend either The Eleventh Hour or Blink. If you watch the first, then I recommend not watching RTD's work until you caught up with Moffat's run.

That is all I have to say in the matter.
    I for one would like less SUPER EMOTIONAL END OF THE UNIVERSE stuff and more basic mysteries and adventures through space.
  • edited 2011-08-27 19:09:02
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I for one would like Karen Gillan to wear less clothes.
    ^You're hardly a 'one' there, mate.
  • edited 2011-08-27 19:10:34
    Pony Sleuth
    ^^^^Hey, thanks. I might try that out.
    She's very pretty, but she's got some Bachmann Eyes going on in that picture.