If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJAM: A topic on OTC that's actually amusing in its own disgusting way

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Bathroom Horror Stories.

This is gonna suck.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Well, that... ew.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    >Bathroom Horror Stories

WISR
  • I expected it to be nothing but people spewing.... a bunch of crap.

I can't say I fancy that sort of.... Toilet humor.

>_<
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    This sounds like a Yack Fest topic.
  • You can change. You can.
    Awww, punny clocky is kinda funny.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-08-21 15:34:54
    I maintain that that's the best thread on OTC right now.  By far.
  • Poot dispenser here
    ^Especially because of the first few posts on the fifth page.
  • edited 2011-08-21 15:58:03
    Loser

Yep, I pretty much agree with Cygan about this. I am not sure why people would want to share those stories except from a "hey, look I just saw something totally gross" perspective. I guess there are worse discussions to have than that one, but the fact that it is an OTC thread just makes it seem even less appropriate to me.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone else think it is pretty gross when people talk about posting on TV Tropes from the toilet?

• Has friends besides tanks now
    It's gross as heck, and I almost threw up reading some of it, but it amused me in much the same way that a trainwreck draws eyes.
  • No rainbow star
    I felt the need to add to the thread
  • @Neo Crimson - This was a thread on Yack Fest, I'm sure of it, and was just as good/bad then.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Well that thread turned out to... crappy.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well that thread turned out to... crappy.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone else think it is pretty gross when people talk about posting on TV Tropes from the toilet? 

Yes.
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    Hey, looks like I posted in this thread.

I guess my posts weren't too bad.
  • On a somewhat related note, does anyone else think it is pretty gross
    when people talk about posting on TV Tropes from the toilet?

I'm more concerned with the fact that people feel the need to share this information.
    If you want a topic that's kinda disgusting, go here and check the replies.
    Is Savage Heathen actually being kinda sensible in that topic? Or is it just me?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^

'Eternal symphony of conflict'

That is a worrying line I'd never expect to hear unless it was being spoken by an RPG villain.
  • edited 2011-08-22 08:56:45
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It helps that he only made two posts.

^ Yeah O_O
    Goddammit Major Tom, if you have to go all Blood Knight, go full on BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! Instead of making these bullshit justifications.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Thanks to Tom I now have Symphony of Destruction in my head.
    Barkey's making sense, sort of.
    [up]That could easily be solved by killing more civilians. Insurgencies aren't hard to end, there is a simple way to resovle it, simply kill everyone in the area or move them somewhere else.

What about if it will. Let say you are fighting a democracy and bringing the war to them will convince the them of the cost and they will vote from someone that will end it quicker. Or any other scenario where killing civilians will bring the war to an end. What wrong with killing them then?

[up]Genocide works as military strategy. Look what the US government did to the Indians. They don't resist.

[up]If we exterminated the population of Iraq, except maybe for Kurds, I am pretty sure that the Iraqi insurgency would be gone, Ak' and Ieds notwithstanding.

can we get this guy banned somehow
  • I'm looking over the official forum rules and not really finding anything to the effects of "

"Don't be a troll advertising horrible things"

Or otherwise.

Link to the forum rules for those who care.
    don't be a dick

Done.
    Well, I hollered anyway. So, let's see what happens.
  • But we can't ban someone just for having opinions we dislike.
    But we can't ban someone just for having opinions we dislike.

What depresses me is that you're right. And the mods are likely to yell at us.