If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Crobatman

edited 2011-08-15 10:54:36 in Media
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

DOES NOBODY ELSE SEE THE PROBLEM HERE

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I didn't until you pointed it out in the TV Tropes thread.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    And now this is horrifying D:
  • You can change. You can.
    >Joe Chill
    >Ice Beam

Best thing in the whole wide universe.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Wait. Let me get this straight. "My parents fainted! ...I SHALL STOP MURDER!"
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    POKE-MURDER.
  • How can Batman be a Crobat? He doesn't have any friends at that stage of his life.
  • edited 2011-08-15 11:00:21
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^^Presumably, they're Nuzlockeing.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Ah, dead pokemon.

Delishush
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Who the fuck teaches Gyarados Hyper Beam?
    No clue.

Anyway, to point out the problem in this picture...

Crobat is a happiness-based evolution.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    His brain is probably confusing despair for happiness, misfiring neurons or something...

Point is, Batman Crobatman is crazy.
    > Crobat is a happiness-based evolution.

> happiness-based evolution.

> happiness-based

> happiness

• edited 2011-08-15 11:12:31
    Kichigai birthday!!
    I taught Gyarados Hyper Beam.

Then again,that was Gen III

• Because everyone knows that Batman is nothing more than the depressive shell of a man who can't function without doing insane things like hitting people.
    Maybe he's secretly thinking "hell yeah! I get to be a superhero!"
    ^^ No, that's Hank Pym. 
  • edited 2011-08-15 11:31:08
    Belief
    Honestly, I find those stories(Like the one I just posted) to be almost laughable in a way.

And I don't even read Batman, Or watch Batman, or care about Batman lol.

But as a person who likes to pretend she's creatively inclined, Using that character model is just a high-stakes gamble, and putting that model on top of an already established character like Batman is just lol worthy.

Because everyone knows that Batman is nothing more than the depressive shell of a man who can't function without doing insane things like hitting people. 

Erm...yeah?

This is a dude who couldn't stop beating the hell up of people when he got to the tender age of 75, yannow?

He also had hallucinations about bats. And he can't watch The Mask of Zorro without having a panic attack
  • edited 2011-08-15 11:36:06
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^Isn't this being lol worthy, y'know, kind of the point?
    ^^ And he has a raging hard-on for the menace that is rock & roll.
  • @Neo By Lol, I mean the type of Lol you get when you realize that the breakfast at the hotel you're at has every type of food item except the one you went down there to eat.
  • edited 2011-08-15 11:43:32
    ^^^^ He stopped that now. In a recent issue of Batman and Robin he, Tim, Dick, Damian and Barbra all watched Mask of Zorro together, to show how he went from loosing one family to gaining another./Nerdiest post I've ever made.
    Awwww, that's kinda adorable.

Almost makes me want to play catch up. 

Almost.
    ^^Of course, since DC's rebooting again soon, he's about to go back to having no family.
  • Batman's being more or less untouched by the reboot so he's fine.
    Eh?

Wait...so they're only partially rebooting? Lolwut?
    It's kinda like House of M, except somehow more stupid.
  • edited 2011-08-15 11:58:31
    You can change. You can.
    Not really. The reboot is simply taking characters who are not selling that much and changing them as well as including characters who weren't in the DCU anymore, such as JC. 

^That too. Mostly because of the more retarded customes. :p
  • Yeah. DC are kind of stupid, they do this every time they reboot. But basically now everything Batman did in the past has been crammed into 10 years and other than that he's untouched. Don't ask me how that even makes it possible for him to have had five Robins and for two of them to have GROWN up.

Really for this reboot I'm basically ignoring the premise (EVERYTHING DC HAPPENED FIVE YEARS AGO LOLOLOLOL) but still accepting the stories as Canon.