If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Trope Repair Shop and other threads that could really use help in.

124»

Comments

• edited 2011-08-13 01:56:05
    No rainbow star
    I love how TVTropes' TRS tries to ignore the fact that Tropes should be understandable to a random passerby a majority of the time [/sarcasm]
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I love how the renaming guidelines are "seriously flawed", but nobody bothered to make them better until now. You now, instead that the mods revamp it or just make a thread asking for help. No, just wait until somebody else mentions it.

Considering the clusterfuck, that is the "organization" there, it's a miracle that the site hasn't totally fallen apart.

Yet.
  • You can change. You can.
    the problem is that this kinda of problems should be revised by the staff. Ideally speaking, nobody should have made that thread and instead they shouls have realized that renaming Nakama was bound to change the contributors' perspective on what deserves a rename.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Nakama didn't need to be renamed, fuck I hated how that passed.
  • Little late there Vorpy.
  • Why did you think Nakama didn't need to be renamed?
    I was kidding. I am just very very very depressed right now and being stupid in an attempt to cheer myself up.
  • edited 2011-08-13 00:59:20
    You can change. You can.
    Because stupid joke.

^see?

Anyway, wanna talk about it or something?
  • It's Ok Vorpy, you've got your Nakama True Companions on IJBM to cheer you up....

I miss my fish. My little swordtail was like 4 years old and now it's dead.
  • No rainbow star
    Your fishy is now happy in fishy afterlife/being reincarnated as a tiger that goes on to kill dozens of people while never getting caught