If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

They closed the "Entries that make you go 'wut'" thread.

13»

Comments

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    ^You should tell Fast Eddie how you feel. Then, he'll tell you how he feels.
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    ^^Best $10 you'll ever spend.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    I leave for one weekend and this happens. Damn it, people.
  • Poot dispenser here
    I kinda want to see it unlocked myself, but I'm not that surprised that it got locked for the reasons Maddy gave.
  • edited 2011-08-02 14:50:29
    Patrol Time
    Yeah old threads are zapped or archived I can't remember which.  I would not worry about maddy as long as you did like you did.  You were calm and generally polite in your request for information.

Now if you were asking Eddie I would worry.  He is way too unpredictable.

If you need to talk with a mod and are worried about a bad reaction chat with BobbyG. He is the most relaxed and easy to talk to of the mods. 
    I can just imagine the TVT mods breaking an empty beer bottle over a table and trying to stab those that challenge their rule.
    Sounds like a good fight to watch.

Hm, that's probably going to be a scene in a Social Network parody about TV Tropes where Fast Eddie is tired of dealing with this shit and is confronted by someone about it when goes out to a bar.

But what would such a movie be called?

Walking a Thread
    I like! It has symbolic as well as literal meaning.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    33 Pencils
    33 Pencils? I like that too, but why 33 Pencils? Probably something I missed.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^A memetic Troper Tales entry declaring the poster to be a Complete Monster because he'd broken 33 pencils during his lifetime.

LOL! Something good to have come out of Troper Tales then.

• From Beware the Nice Ones

*Arguably, this Troper is probably the youngest of which who suffers from this Trope. This is practically the invisible label that's under the invisible Berserk Button of this 13-year old kid. He broke 33 pencils in his life, and had a good friend break two of those pencils because they were too hard. He even yelled at someone because that guy was the third person who asked if he could be punched for the third time, with a teacher only a mile ahead!

**I actually shit myself when I read that. There I realized I wasn't just dealing with the usual horrifyingly egotistical Troper Tale. This person will BREAK YOUR PENCILS without a second thought. Should he meet you, without any regret, he will DESTROY your beloved pencil collection. Your Crayola, your HB, everything. That beloved pencil you had for three years? Snapped in two with no remorse. Even if you reinforce your pencils to try and stop him, he has a good friend, even better in the arts of pencil-snapping. And when he is done, you will be nothing, sobbing in a heap of pencils as broken as your dreams. And he will laugh. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I've never been so mad that I could just break 33 pencils in my lifetime. Maybe 17, but never 33.

• Huh, Icarael now has a title saying "The Threadslayer".
    What a moronic, pretentious, flamebaiting thing to say. 
  • You can change. You can.
    Can we please not start talking about posters behind their back? 
    I was being sarcastic. But that's a good idea anyway. 

If I were to write 33 Pencils (The TV Tropes story), I could just write a bunch of trope titles, I'd actually do research about how the website started, do some interviews, and then fictionalize the whole thing because the story is probably extremely boring. Of course, I'd never write such a thing.

Who's going to play who?
    To whoever's interested, you should probably spin-off this idea into a seperate thread.
    I call Morgan Freeman.