If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Something Awful is doing the "non-members can't read our threads for a limited time" thing again

Comments

• ^ Give it a week.
  • Is this a random guess, informed opinion, or a message passed down from space aliens?
  • I can't tell you.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    My body insists on wasting ATP to grow hair on places where I don't want it.

> My house's carpet has dog pee.

I see pokémon stay the hell away from it.
  • Wait, you mean my body is using precious phosphate groups just for the sake of giving me something to shave off?  Okay, I need to start producing more estrogen now.  Anybody got soy milk?

Yes, pokemon hate the smell of dog pee almost as much as my family does.
  • Or maybe you just need to eat more broccoli.
  • Why, will broccoli make me have less hair?  Will it help me turn into a trap? 
  • It gives you more hair.
  • WHAT?!  I'm really regretting that piece of broccoli I ate earlier now.  You tricked me! >:l
  • Isn't the point of being a trap to have long flowing hair, be unrealistically girly and assume people will respect you just because you look like a girl and people will treat you with endearment and kindness?
  • Well, I don't really need help growing the extra hair.  Mine already grows way too quickly anyway, but it's so stiff that it looks like crap if I let it get too long.  Anyway, the most immediate effect of being a trap that I would enjoy is finding some really drunk, homophobic guy to hit on and then be all "SURPRISE!  I'm a guy!" just to see what he does after. 
  • And when that thrill wears off, then what?
  • Then... then I'll go home and clean my wounds with a cotton swab.  It will be worth it though, if I turn out as cute as I'd like.  Come to think of it, maybe being a trap isn't really what I want, aside from getting into fights with drunk rednecks.  I'd just like for the whole "both genders at once" thing to carry over to my physical appearance.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I would love to look like a trap >_>
  • I thought you wanted to look like a girl. If you look like a trap, then you would look like a guy who looks like a girl. :P
  • edited 2011-02-16 19:23:59
    ^ Well, I'd prefer looking like a girl, but looking like a guy who looks like a girl is better than looking like a guy who looks like a guy. For me and CA, at least.
  • Why not just look like a girl, rather than look like a guy that looks like a girl?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No, because traps look like very girly girls, see?

If I looked like a trap, I would look like a very girly girl.

And what CA said.
  • Yeah, I wanna look like a very girly girl!

...I'm having trouble being hyperactive tonight.
  • ?????

Hmmm, the logic defeats me. I kind of get it.
  • It limits membership to people who really want to join. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.
  • edited 2011-02-16 20:08:30

• It's a good thing because the people who are joining need to pay money, preventing trolls.
    You mean, preventing almost anybody BUT trolls.

See, 'coz it's Something Awful...

I'll shut up...
  • edited 2011-02-16 20:12:21
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    True. No repeated ban-evasion there.
  • Unless you are willing to invest MONEY into pissing off a site and or certain people. Which is why password generator programs and IP changers never caught on to being sold.
  • It creates a hivemind.
    No, see, I said that 'coz SA is like, a breeding ground for trolls. You're not trolling there, you're trolling everywhere else.
  • Not really. After being on there it's mostly just Gaiaonline without the attention whoring teenagers or the spamming idiots.
  • So it's a plain white page with the SA logo on it? That's cruel.