If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

bluh subtlety is lost on this

but otherwise, i like it

• No rainbow star

^ Unfortunately, I don't see hatred of LGBT (or hell, even racism and sexism) dying out for a few thousand years, at least

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

It won't be anywhere near that long. Homophobia has been an on-and-off thing throughout history -- two thousand years ago, bisexuality was the norm amongst Romans. The Greeks were famously homosexual. It was Christianity that brought the surge of homophobia, but even then, it was considered cool to be bisexual during the Renaissance era -- proving that, if nothing else, being a genius philosopher doesn't prevent one from also being a teenage stereotype. 

• You can change. You can.

Alternatively, not everyone in the renaissance era was a genius philosopher.

Shocking, I know.

but anyway! I think that as it is, most countries are getting rid of their explicitly homophobical laws, though. Of course, like racism, taking away the Jim Crow laws doesn't make society clean of racism for good, but it's nonethless a very important first step as it aknowledges that these laws and these beliefs are an issue.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-18 18:43:29

Er...it wasn't bisexuality that was the norm amongst Romans/Greeks, so much as a bizarre institutionalized power play that has more in common with a modern psychological understanding of rape.  Hell, the Romans shut down Sappho's schools because they didn't want women to break out of their nice little niche as waifus by tying themselves to other women instead of a man.  Sexual orientation as we understand it over the last century or so wasn't a known thing at all.

• No rainbow star

^^ Not saying strides aren't being made, but for the attitudes to be so far gone that people just see people as people will take ages

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ The point is that sexuality is nebulous and pretty much has been forever. And yes, I'm aware that they tried to keep women heterosexual. 

Alternatively, not everyone in the renaissance era was a genius philosopher.

but then my joke wouldn't work

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

You know, I like the idea of video games like DA2 and Devil May Cry where the concept of orientation doesn't really exist since everyone with any sexual agency is ridiculously sexy anyways.

• edited 2012-05-18 21:25:16
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

Yep

• They're somethin' else.

• No rainbow star

^ :< I'm sad that it doesn't continue infinitely

• From notracistbut.com

• No rainbow star

^ That guy dug a hole pretty fast...

Beiber bashing's gotten fuck old a long time ago, but I still found this funny.

• No rainbow star

• They call me Rate Miser, whatever I see... turns overrated in my eyes...

• That looks kind of like Wild Arms, but it's been so long I'm not sure.

• You can change. You can.

• Definitely not gay.

HYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• ^their true form is revealed

• edited 2012-05-19 22:41:28
    They call me Rate Miser, whatever I see... turns overrated in my eyes...

^^^^ You're close. It's Wild Arms 2. That aside, that line's actually my personal best in the game (which doesn't mean much).

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ hey hey hey, stay outta my shed
  • ^Just who the hell makes these things?

• I dunno.  I'm finding most of these in comments for Boorus and Fimfiction.

• My arms are falling off!

• ^^^David Firth, who also did Salad Fingers.

AREA 88, FUCK YEAH!

• >implying Jason Rohrer is going for "retro" and not just "easy to draw"