If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    I'm in,but everyone know I'm shit at writing
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

I suppose I'd be up for something like that.

• edited 2011-08-19 08:58:18
    Belief
    That's the first time I've said Vivi....

Hehehehe.

Heh, you know, just jokingly of course, but if I play, and you found a paragraph of a different scene of Malk and Juan going at it like apes, then you might just have a clue as to which paragraph I wrote.
  • $80+ per session
    Pretty sure I've seen you say "subscribe to your blog" at least three times...Silly Clocky.

And you'll have to keep your homoerotic writing style in check. Or not. That's the fun of it.

• Well, you know I set that up as a plant of course, now people will imitate me in order to frame me.

Thus the end result ends with all the chapters and paragraphs being this weird duality that fluctuates between hard-core gay sex scenes and anti-gay propaganda that the opposition will not doubt use to discourage me.

All part of the plan.
  • $80+ per session
    I can now see even if someone else explicitly states the main character is heterosexual and has a girlfriend you would do everything in your power to make him as gay as possible.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    You should probably start a new thread to organize this and post the eventually results on.
  • $80+ per session
    Kay.
  • No, I don't bend threads, I slowly twist it.

Main character is hetero and has a GF, but to reach his goals, he has to have sex with a lot of men.

This is a plot point that falls back on his sexuality as one client finally figures him out and blackmails him.
  • You can change. You can.
    > Malk, Juan and Clocky going at it like apes

There ya go, fixed for you. :)

• edited 2011-08-19 16:35:25
    $80+ per session

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
  • $80+ per session
  • ^^ I can see what's coming there.
  • $80+ per session

"Oooooooohhh. Nice."
  • $80+ per session
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Stop making me want to watch that show again.
  • $80+ per session
    There is a lot of newer episodes that I still watch
  • Kichigai birthday!!
  • Ruri-chan is way prettier than that guy! :<
    Usotsuki.
  • edited 2011-08-20 13:29:17
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^^ Makes perfect sense. It's basing it on human proportions, so the first one is more "attractive" if only because he has proportions that are the less creepy of the two in real life

I know that I would be freaked out if I saw a person with the eyes, nose, and mouth of an anime character...
  • edited 2011-08-20 13:32:05
    Has friends besides tanks now
    But dem teeth. And how did he get a 7.1/10? Giving a moe anime girl 0/10 based on realistic scale I understand, but how does the guy with massive overbite qualify as moderately attractive?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Am I kawaii uguu~?
  • edited 2011-08-20 13:38:17
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Where can I find that program? Found it.
    According to this test, no. :D