If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2022-02-15 20:16:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    To be quite honest, I've actually thought of the possibility of a group of close friends all buying a house to live in together.

If you have some sort of million-dollar McMansion with like 7 bedrooms and a several-acre yard, you could plausibly raise three or four families just on that one piece of property, building some so-called "in-law" apartments as needed.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    meanwhile, on anothe part of the internet

img_1_1644284229993.jpg
    received_677255023280081.jpeg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Also, they will interrupt each other trying to get to the stick, while the stick only has to face one at any given time.
    Polish has insults for everything, doesn't it?

To be honest it was coined quite recently. But replace the -k with -rz ("shitters", perhaps?) and you get an all-purpose anti-child slur.

Now, I'm wondering whether I could provide if you wanted an insult for any specific kind of person. Probably not, I'm afraid, I've never been that good at being Polish.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1644155726wRENalwvZAKJj5bs1Heo03,w400.jpg
    So, it finally happened that my pepe count has reached the double papal number. No doubt there are many repetitions - I just can't bring myself to check the catalogue with every new pepe - but still, the number was reached. I'd estimate the number of repetitions is still in the lower single digits, anyway.

Many of the images are apustajas, but I consider them a pepe variety. (For that matter, so I do groypers and peepos. I consider Dat Boi a separate meme though.)

As previously, I am willing to give each of you three pepes, of any number you call ranging from 1 to 4280 (2*2137 = 4274, plus a few more I picked up on a streak).
    2137, 4268, and 1337
    2137:

yb0jxji42tp7.jpg

4268:

35xqqganv7gj.gif

1337:

4x90gzslfxvg.png

Here you go!
    Thank you!

Seems like I get three wishes again
    Meanwhile, something that some people discovered, possibly from playing GeoGuessr too much:

diamondsareforevermap.png
    Meanwhile, from some corner of the internet:

photo_2021-09-10_21-47-42.jpg
    If you want a translation, it's a slightly altered verse from the late pope's favourite song. As far as memes are concerned, the song's for music what the kremówka is for pastry.

"Together with you, I shall begin a new *woof* today."
    RDT_20220223_0158258244149480852063495.jpg
    Shhh, don't tell anyone.

But I have photographs of military buildup due to situation in Ukraine.

big image
    Meanwhile on Polish twitter:

image.jpg
    holy crap it's just before lent
    luj97na7jjk81.jpg
    43f8snfavgk81.png

FB_IMG_1646102113820.jpg
    The last six words is the only part I could conditionally disbelieve.
  • edited 2022-03-01 18:35:41
    roly-poly-roly.gif

("Isopod" is the group name for a variety of crustaceans that includes pillbugs and woodlice.)
    w7g9ip9o2rk81.png
    274362743_1352500791830643_6419076538358938637_n.jpg
    comment_1646074309yVTILpFzhUNQwgjtWAGiuM,w400.jpg
    Is this something that was generated recently? Because I ran across this recently: qh4i0gjb4o0n.jpg
    Recently, I don't know, but yeah, I picked the one I found funnier.

8rl3bh7a1c581.jpg
    i made a meme

679qea.jpg
    today, in nakedly political images

20220303_160534.jpg
  • edited 2022-03-03 23:15:20
    lrdgck wrote: »
    comment_1646074309yVTILpFzhUNQwgjtWAGiuM,w400.jpg
    Come to think of it, one of the more amusing things about this image is that that flag is more plausibly the flag of Finland.
    comment_1646262322ATy8LPwrLx96MLtbMNWvQl.jpg