If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2020-09-11 16:03:00
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    AYknkKY.png
    OPs9nrL.jpg
    SGSDZ5W.gif
    ChsfOZP.gif
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1599926736BaO7rZwomTPBSmtCsie5Lb,w600.jpg
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    That is super cool.

BOlrAxv.gif
    gnWknj5.gif
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_15999308764zaOrFsPvBDMhUIzM4GgKf,w600.jpg

Meanwhile in Poland, but I think I know someone like her online.

Also, I wonder what would the American libertarians say when presented with this image. I feel vaguely tempted to troll some survivalist watering hole or other just to test that out.
    The American Libertarian Party are pretty big on Social Justice stuff right now. Jo Jorgensen (actual name), Libertarian candidate for president, put out a whole bunch of statements in support of the usual stuff.

However, Reason dot com is always all over the place (quasi-anti-police, but also anti-violent protest) so I can't really say for them or anybody further down the Libertarian trail at least.

0wcEnYw.jpg
    comment_15999828934mDDAEyGCYfD1jdHgPiBfA,w600.jpg

comment_1599979880l0QV1NOjpuTNHozyfoqTmX,w400.jpg

comment_1599979414J32nzSUf0NtWjFQO5eR38S,w400.jpg
    Clandenstine Office Potatoes.

eRmelr6.jpg
    GH-377-on-Princesses_Mound_Elevation-conan.jpg

Finally, after so many years, I will know the layout of these mounds! (Concept art by Ron Cobb.)
  • Good to know that the grass is tall.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    2/10 funeral home does not properly maintain lawn
    I remember when we were seriously discussing settings and these mounds are so detailed they put us to shame.

E7OpEHM.jpg
  • edited 2020-09-14 22:21:41
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1600102274iQQgpTUhrFBrfXXf9SwmOL,w400.jpg

comment_1600105913bmxlH8D6DAzID8XJYIH11H,w400.jpg

comment_15991358513nEldYoN3xzV7xFbj5sbVD,w600.jpg
    536.gif
    Getting hit by truck-kun

For some reason I assumed this would involve the German Christmas market truck-attack thing.

However, I am sure that even the dystopian wraith universe has been explored in at least a few LNs.

VRPSMTi.jpg
    Zay1McS.jpg
    For some reason I assumed this would involve the German Christmas market truck-attack thing.

Am I being not edgy enough? Sorry to hear that. Will try to do better.

comment_1600175117Mm5MflMoX5Dy0PTI83Xoxd.jpg
    wat
  • edited 2020-09-15 22:23:36
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • edited 2020-09-16 04:41:45
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I don't know if those are real subtitles but I think there was a weird time a few years ago when imams were super concerned about anime.
    Am I being not edgy enough? Sorry to hear that. Will try to do better.

You should!

Though I guess that would be more "Driving truck-kun into [that joke about the 72 virgins being incels]".

yUwGYKh.jpg
  • I don't know if those are real subtitles
    They're not.
    These are good memes though.

Zay1McS.jpg
    345ibmfblj331.jpg?auto=webp&s=a8231999c9320ceef8c999fdf107a6a157d9a915
    comment_1600248279Y0lfgAA40aXILfARRfuMs1,w400.jpg
    @GMH: Now this is a doujin.

Is there like a specific thing where Ben 10 memes are all just really creepy.

Fun fact: In a lot of countries around here, the term "Ben 10" refers to an older woman's very young boyfriend/boytoy.
    ^ tell me please "pikachu" is slang for lady parts.

comment_1600265664elenf77RKsF9fDqRJgWafF,w400.jpg

Do not agree with everything but it's fun enough picture to post.

comment_16002690545BuvM0ez5RjaUHgRcOK4TM,w400.jpg

comment_1600253108P2jK6F6TmLReZJz8LhIifM,w400.jpg

comment_1600230186RzBJhaBVdpCR5wIebM7u3q,w400.jpg
    re cookies: someone's feeling edgy

also i lol'd at the 40k

meanwhile
    EiB75MEU8AE_sTi.jpg

The character in the yellow dress in the top left is voiced by the singer/actress in the yellow dress on the bottom left. In the top center, you can see an "anime-ized" version of the real person. Same goes for the actress who plays the character in the pink dress.

I'm pretty sure the rest of the top center picture is similar.
    Did Nanoha only start doing this after Symphogear? Do they even have enough songs?

"F" is for Friends who do stuff together...

40k is great.

The edgiest thing I see in that post is that people genuinely listen to Lizzo.

S2YWeWE.jpg
    comment_1599473728vGeJ6mkMTFqQ8dCmJbNbYr.jpg

He-Man was Cuties before Cuties was a thing

comment_1599233002TPes2HUkNrsNCUBKnE249Z,w400.jpg

comment_1600285501FNbLFflpreWb3h9D1WAIRl,w400.jpg

the Yellow Wolf, the Butcher of Wadowice... he was a Poper, a mutant created to hunt children
    MBT5vTJ.jpg
    comment_1600347319hhKrEu0QiRWDEKvtYWKY9g,w600.jpg

Supposedly "31" is Turkish slang for masturbation. Makes me wonder, assuming it's true, whether it spread to Armenia or it's just a mistake.