If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    I only see goat when I'm not looking hard enough.
    This has to be on purpose.

2DuahAT.png

Other "???" fashion moments from the 80s;

QnK6JbI.jpg
    iXyBM5W.jpg
  • edited 2020-09-04 16:07:30
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I can kinda make sense of that first pic with the strong, hirsute, masculine man carrying the sultry woman with flowing locks, but the other man at the bottom is hard to explain. Even if I explain him as being interested in the first man, the fact that the second man is holding his own foot there remains an enigma for all time.
    There's a third guy there.

Presumably, Guy 2 is interested in Guy 1 (supermodel Jeff Aquilon, because you needed to know), but he's also stuck in a relationship with Guy 3 who has creepy interests that Guy 2 can't bring himself to deny Guy 3 of, but he's trying to keep a brave face about it all.

Meanwhile it turns out Guy 1 is a serial killer who has seen Titanic too many times.

If you think this is ridiculous I should start looking into modern fashion campaigns again...

Anyways this is probably meant to be half of a spread of a print ad from the 80s but the other half doesn't seem to exist anywhere I check.

Also this thing with holding feet seems to just be a Versace thing from that era in general;

ygIyGeT.jpg
    CQcBZyy.jpg

Double also; this;

VRJwYBt.jpg
  • edited 2020-09-04 18:13:07
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1599230751IYabnw7aCrwXM0nYkSZ1VU,w600.jpg

comment_15991637307UribYZJv436WaJh5TGNYa,w600.jpg
  • edited 2020-09-04 20:20:30
    FYI that one appears to be from a site that identifies itself as satirical: https://dankingnews.com/2020/08/03/florida-man-dirts-his-hands-with-peanut-butter-and-punches-neighbors-allergic-to-nuts/

oh gosh have i just reignited the argument over satire
  • edited 2020-09-04 21:39:05
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    a new game: see how outrageous a claim you can get people to believe when it's prefixed with "Florida man"

----

comment_1599252610drTRmGFSizjmPLzLbcrnix,w400.jpg

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    oh gosh 9/11 truther memes

how are they even still around
    Everything is still around because nothing every truly dies. It's like a really bland horror movie.

I will admit that one sort of gag that always gets me laughing my head off is a Jeffrey Epstein meme (bonus points for Hillary Clinton's involvement).

ApgcTUD.jpg
  • edited 2020-09-05 11:00:51
    comment_1599295080wr6dugSYSEPHq3Ep7gw4pP,w400.jpg
  • edited 2020-09-05 16:35:04
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Didn't The Last of Us 2 also kill off the main character from The Last of Us, and then just become the most depressing thing ever (especially in the true ending?).

6sKmkE6.jpg
    eMhBzUC.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1599308833qYmqcXqcqGnUJiXr8H16pZ,w400.jpg
    0e8.jpg
    also, how i angrily settled the debate over The Dress

pyd9qk9p8hrl.png
    2XlebF6.jpg
    Appropriate follow-up.
    PVk6n1E.jpg
  • rAJQVQF.png
    I dunno if that's accurate to anything but I hope it is.
    3MbRk5i.png
    j4TxRMs.jpg
    1WpKAQW.jpg
    6emrWH6.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/C9rFw3w.mp4
    https://i.imgur.com/xIKGvOr.mp4
    I wonder if there's any mobage where the generic enemies are called 'Moments'. I feel like there should be.

MB6YYDA.jpg
    9l599q3.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    aa0c0ab34f4169ef49063f57671d6b21.png

comment_159965937943bITDuxD1oJ87Ewn75FcQ.jpg
  • edited 2020-09-09 17:34:51
    This post makes me feel screwed.
  • That's a lot of screws. At university we only studied two kinds of threads and something like four kinds of heads.
    That first chart will probably be useful sometime!

OxZi6wX.jpg
    cjvVk6q.jpg
    AorONAc.png

Sure, KING RECORDS, sure.
    "Finally"

lawl
  • edited 2020-09-10 19:38:01
    comment_1599758649aeCQKJ1RHKE9a0v8pTQ9jC.jpg

I think I posted this picture in some kind of Polish version, which you guys couldn't get due to my (back-?) translation into English. So, here's an English version.

comment_1599754478bgfghuFoQ0nwIZhcU7Ft9b,w400.jpg

mouth and nose covered

comment_15997652447mbuiYXHqliY7kCX5G4JWu,w400.jpg
    that white supremacist picture manages to be both offensive and boring

it's just like someone lazily slapped anti-semitic and kkk/white power shit onto a harry potter logo
  • edited 2020-09-11 04:47:53
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I think it's funny. I mean, we can't laugh at Nazis anymore?

By the way I can't see any imagery photoshopped onto the logo itself (LightFake Daniel Radcliffe is pretty well done though).

The guy directly behind Photoshopped Daniel Radcliffe looks like the British actor Alex Walkinshaw.

Joke's on Tennyson, all that does is transform him into a Noose alien (there were a lot of weird aliens towards the end of the original Ben 10 series).

P0mwSwC.jpg