If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm turning back into a Furry.

13»

Comments

• That's just the initiation phase Chagen, soon you'll be sniffing Fursuits off the back of a drugged up panda furry in the middle of a dark alleyway.
  • I don't even know what Banana Splits is.

I'm not sure I want to know.
  • "Guys, do note that in my case, "I'm a furry" means "Some anthros turn me on" and that's literally it."

Y'know, that's pretty much everyone.
  • I thought only furries were turned on by Anthros....?
  • Glaives are better.
    Brohammed, I once found a pic of two tiger people which turned me on. Although they were basically just humans with tails and stripes - no muzzle or visible fur. And I fap to catgirls. Doesn't make me a furry.
  • Catgirls =/= Furry.

I mean Anthros like this (Photobucket, not NSFW unless ecchi counts as NSFW).
  • Glaives are better.

Eww.

Yeah, you're a furry.

Prepare to be purged.

• edited 2011-07-10 01:02:27
    http://itjustbugsme.com/forums/discussion/comment/107673#Comment_107673

Because they eat, breathe and shit drama. They are possibly the most thin-skinned people in the world. Not to mention the Mary Sues, mental disorders and OH GOD MY CHILDHOOD.

/furfag
  • That too.

I love watching furry drama. It's absolutely hilarious.

Also, they created Incontinent Student Bodies. They will never wash that sin from their hands.

They will never wash that sin from their hands.
  • However,

"Because they eat, breathe and shit drama. They are possibly the most thin-skinned people in the world. Not to mention the Mary Sues, mental disorders and OH GOD MY CHILDHOOD. "

This describes like every single fandom ever.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Not the Drawn Together or HoTD fandom.

Or the Vorpy fandom.
  • It's far worse than most other fandoms. Hell, it's more of a fetish and a lifestyle than a fandom.
  • edited 2011-07-10 01:10:00
    [tɕagɛn]
    "Hell, it's more of a fetish and a lifestyle than a fandom."

Not for those such as me.

I stay far the hell away from furry hellholes. They are the reason I repressed the feelings in the first place.
  • I got a chance to look at the link Chagen posted.

I hate the style too much to be turned on by it, but I don't think it's indicative of anything special if you happen to be.
    It is not a lifestyle.
  • You can change. You can.
    Or the Vorpy fandom.

Oh, really? Because from what I've seen, your fandom is the one that tends to cause the biggest drama.

Oh, really? Because from what I've seen, your fandom is the one that tends to cause the biggest drama.

Then you should stop causing drama Juan, that way it won't hold true.
  • You can change. You can.
    Jeez, Vorps, you'd think you'd appreciate all the drama I make to amuse you...>_>
  • Drama Llamas in this thread.
  • No rainbow star
    I wonder if a bite from one of us turns a person into a furry?
  • Oh, really? Because from what I've seen, your fandom is the one that tends to cause the biggest drama.

Hey, give her some credit.  She can at least strike out thin-skinned and Mary Sues.

<3