If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm really annoyed and pissed off and grumpy today

edited 2011-07-09 15:21:21 in Philosophy
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
I want to snap at everyone and go stalk stupid posts and belittle them, and tell people to fuck off and be passive aggressively racist towards them, or bad mouth them and associating them with dumb stereotypes.

But I won't do that. I just wish this magical anger would go away.  I don't even want to be angry right now.

Comments

• inb4 U MAD?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I hate being MAD.
  • Well, that's a crappy way to feel Vorpy, my condolences..
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm sorry Vorpy.  :<

Do something that is fun.  Watch a funny show that you like.  Take a nap.  Commit murder until you feel better.
  • I don't get it You don't seem to be feeling any different so what's bugging you about it?
  • You can change. You can.
    Any reasons as to why?

• edited 2011-07-09 15:30:39
    Beat people to death with the cane and pick up their life force. It is your destiny...

On a serious note, you should go watch some WKUK sketches. Funny things always snap me out of a bad or angry mood.
    * Pissy shit talking faggots on TF2.
    * People begging me for money, rides, and other things on my day off.
    * People being stupider than normal and not being able to tell if they are making jokes or are trying to offend people.
    * Dragon Quest 9 grinding.
    * Yawning is painful
    * Panties are missing. Little brother's friends probably being creepy fucks.
  • *Begging for rides

You work at an amusement park?
  • edited 2011-07-09 15:38:09
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Troll them.  That's what I do to overly serious people on games when they get annoying.

Tell them to fuck off and then laugh at them when they protest.

* People being stupider than normal and not being able to tell if they are making jokes or are trying to offend people.
    Ignore them.

stop it

* Yawning is painful
    :<

castrate them all
  • You can change. You can.

Stop playing.

If I'm one of them, I apologize. In any case, I recommend ignoring them.

Confront them. Get your panties back. Lock your room's door.

It's your free day, tell them to eat shit and refuse.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Panties are missing. Little brother's friends probably being creepy fucks.

Your little brother's friends are classy :/
  • $80+ per session
    Hope you feel better, Vorpy.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I'm surprised no one has posted along the lines of implying it is that time of the month for vorpy.
  • In all seriousness so do I.
  • $80+ per session
    I was going to IanExMachina.
  • If I had a sister I'd probably steal her panties too.

Especially for shits and giggles.
  • Commando...no...just no.

Vorpy, I feel bad for you, if you wanna talk/yell/blow off steam/cry/whatever feel free to PM me.
  • Glaives are better.

Is it because I haven't been hitting on you enough?

Your eyes are like starlight, by the way.

They just don't understand that they were expensive, and I don't like letting people get stuff from me for free. I don't care if they are going to use it for a ritual, a trophy or a pair of their own, they should buy their own. ffs.
  • edited 2011-07-09 19:25:00
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    While I can't say I've ever had someone steal my underwear, I do know the feeling of obnoxious siblings.  So I know that feel, bro.  Feels bad man.
  • $80+ per session
    But then they won't have the smell of a delicious woman's skin.
  • edited 2011-07-09 19:32:53
    Loser

I think it can be even more annoying when you are in such a mood and someone says "so, its looks like you're grumpy today" or something similar. I understand that people probably do not say that with bad intentions, but I feel like it is obvious that saying something like that is not going to help things.

Also, I think that when you are feeling down, things problems tend to just pile up naturally.
  • "I don't care if they are going to use it for a ritual, a trophy or a pair of their own, they should buy their own. ffs."

They're not going to do any of that.

They're going to beat off into them. Probably should get them back before they do.
  • Glaives are better.

I don't know about you guys, but I bronze the used panties I find in my friends' siblings' underwear drawers. 

• $80+ per session
    They might Chagen. When I was...13? I stole a friend's new panties because I wanted them for myself.
  • I seriously doubt her little brother's friends are in it for the feeling of freedom that comes with wearing womens' underwear.
  • oh my god I know that feeling there's this one material that mom has and oh my god.
  • They're just going to wear them on their head, that's all.  That's what guys do with panties, right?

...Right?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Of coure, Moerin.  Of course.