If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I think my boyfriend might be a unicorn

2»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Being a vegan is worth it?

Vegetarian I can understand, but vegans are taking it too far IMO.
  • I'm joining the "Just now realized it's MV" group.
  • edited 2011-02-15 00:56:38

Wait, Bob's MV? Jeez, I just lost serious Troper Savvy points.
  • @Funnyguts and Glenn:  Being a vegan gives you glowy mind powers, and the ability to beat the crap out of people who date your ex!  (Guess which movie I just saw.)
  • Mission "Confuse Errbody About Bob's True Identity Before Revealing Self": Smashing success! :D

Also, anything that keeps me from gorging on bacon is an automatic NO for me.
  • Don't you want awesome mind powers, MV?  Don't you want glowy eyes and the ability to feel superior to random strangers?
  • I already have awesome mind powers! It's called being a woman! Besides, why feel superior to random strangers when I already know I am?
  • Can your mind powers throw people through walls and make you all shiny?  I doubt it!  Also, knowing you're superior is all well and good, but being an asexual grants you various immunities that people don't ordinarily have.  For instance, when someone asks me "You're a virgin, aren't you?" I can say "Yep!" without a hint of shame!

In other news, me and Kino had a bit of a catfight earlier.  Want me to fill you in?
  • Hellz yeah! Give me all the details! If you need to, feel free to embellish the truth a little bit. :3
    Wait, if I become vegan I can stay a virgin all my life?
  • edited 2011-02-15 01:24:46
    ^^ http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=12966984100A75280100&page=52 ; -sigh-  I just don't know what to do to please him anymore.  I'm seriously considering just giving up on this relationship.  I'm sorry MV, I know that my decision will disappoint yaoi fangirls the world over, but I just can't take how he plays with my emotions anymore.

^ You have to be asexual to do that.  Want a brochure?
  • Burushitu! You're not giving up on him, or so help me god, I will murder you, him and the entire population of Birmingham, Alabama! Besides, he's just playing hard to get! Can't you tell, random? He wants you. He wants your butt-ginity bad.
  • Now now, there's no need to go on a killing spree or anything.  -locks gunlocker-  I'll admit though, I did find it a little weird that he brought up contact freaking sports.  I mean, come on, what the hell was I supposed to think when he says something like that?  The man knows me too well not to predict that sort of thing.
  • Precisely! Can't you see it? All the subtle hints, the aggressive language (which for Kino is the equivalent of talking dirty), the hard-to-get attitude? He wants- no, scratch that. He needs you. Don't keep him waiting. Run to him. Embrace him. Hold him tight in your arms as you fill his suggestion box with your hot, throbbing list of suggestions.
    I find it interesting that your link includes a space, and that gets parsed into hilarity.
  • ^^ Hee!  I guess you're right.  He didn't seem to think much of it when I apologized later, so I can only assume it wasn't that big a deal...  On a side note, that AC Drawings certainly is cute, isn't he?

^ I'm glad the random details of my typing style amuse you.  I was kind of just afraid that if I didn't post it right it wouldn't come out as a lin and everyone would be all "HAY DUMBASS!"
  • Drink his blood. That's how Voldemort does it.