If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• I've never heard of scrap banks before. I'll keep that in mind.
  • edited 2011-09-02 09:26:53
    Extremely useful, too. I've went to some went no one was trading scrap for mine. BTW, I'm ready to trade now, what was it you wanted again?

Also, I need your steam URL, you can get that by clicking Community, then right click copy URL and paste here.
  • edited 2011-09-02 09:59:31
    Pony Sleuth
    Okay, just a minute.

Liberty Launcher, Wee Booties, Solemn Vow, and Family Business, please.

And I can see you in the TF2 IJBM group. You aren't online yet.

Okay, I see you.
  • I need your URL.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Is anyone here good with Demoknighthood? The reason I ask this is because I am practicing my Pyro skills and my main problem is timing my airblast and strafing needed to kill Demoknights (persuader or otherwise), and I could set up an empty 2Fort level or something so you can kill the shit out of me while I attempt to kill the shit out of you.

I've killed a few but I still need to find Demoknights that don't suck (as in the ones who forget about their grenade launcher or try to melee you without being in-range).

It goes like this:

They charge with a targe or screen

I airblast them 0.5 or 1 second before they collide with me, and I set them on fire.

I either shotgun them to death or kill them with a critical mailbox.

Using Backburner is the only Fthrower you should be using to kill off Demoknights, and you should only use 1 airblast to dismiss their charge.

Other flamethrowers you need to use other weapons like the axtinguisher or the shotgun/flaregun with crits since the fire resistance will dismiss quite a lot of the damage inflicted, although the extra airblasts become very useful.

Their charging ability recharges in about 14 - 20 seconds, so make sure to kill them fast.
  • I don't know if I'd be much good at it, especially considering my connection, but I wouldn't mind practicing with you.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I still don't know how to use airblast.  Even after playing dodgeball.
  • edited 2011-09-02 21:32:16
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    You right click when things get too close.

And one fun trick: People with not-on-par computers tend to be unable to know where they are going for a few seconds upon airblasting and the transport is almost instant, and people who lag a wee bit when turning rapidly are very vulnerable to fire juggling (catching them on fire, throwing them in the air with two airblasts, and then burning them some more) since trying to aim quickly would cause lag, and make people unable to aim accurately.

Not only that it can push enemies away from health packs or medics and closer to your team.

and on doublecross you just blow people off the bridge and watch them die.
  • Anyone want to play?
    Sure
    What is your steam again?
  • Hopefully that was good practice for you, I guess I didn't really fit that description of demoknights that don't suck, but I wanted to try out the boots.

And it's not like I wan't able to get some kills in. [insert sex joke about Vorpy getting dominated]
    It was mostly everyone else that was kind of ruining it. But it was good. Now I know what timing is needed to airblast.

And that most people have an instant crit script running anyway when using the Persian Persy.
  • Goddamnit,

I used to be able to destroy lag by running TF2 at the lowest possible resolution. But today, it apparently decided that I couldn't possibly want to set it that low, and now I don't have the option to reduce it to a setting where my computer doesn't lag like fuck.
    how, what did you click on that would prevent you from lowening the settings?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Why does the IJBM group in steam only have 3 members?
  • Are you sure you're looking at the right group? This is our profile page, which has 17 members.
  • Anyone have Mad Milk and Shortstop/Holy Mackerel/Another Mad Milk they're willing to trade?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Have Mad Milk and Shortstop but don't have the ability to trade.

Maybe if they made it such that I wouldn't end up wasting money by giving them money in $5 increments...
  • edited 2011-09-15 14:41:52
    I don't think a $5 dollar one time deposit is too much to ask. Man, didn't realize they were hard to find items.
  • edited 2011-09-15 14:25:50
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I once had two Sandmans.  I used one for crafting.

And it is when you're short on money.
  • I have a Description Tag. Suggestions?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    "If you're seeing this. I just killed you."
  • I wasted a Name Tag on a weapon I was going to trade anyway. Now I only have 2 Name Tags and 1 Description Tag left.

Anything interesting you did with them, Neo?
  • I joined the group.

• Forzare, what do you want for your flare gun, backburner and eyelander?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^I have a Strange Eyelander, if you're interested.
  • Forzare, message me on Steam to get a free Machina, my way of saying thanks for giving me stuff for free when I really needed it.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Sweet, thanks!

Getting on Steam now.
  • Forzare you just ditched when I tried to give you it. Well whatever, just contact me when you do want it, I'll try to be available whenever.