If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    good news: I have finally managed to play without the game freezing. All I get now is some lag and it is manageable.

Bad news: My mouse is shit and until it gets repaired, I won't be able to play without failing.

Other good news: I don't care that much about failing. :D

You needed to know this.
  • Thanks for the Eyelander, Forzare, I was finally able to craft the Bazaar Bargain. Then it dropped me another Eyelander. What the hell.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Random drops are funny like that.

You're welcome, though.
  • The server keeps giving me Heavy and Demoman shit. Seriously, I never use those classes, start giving me stuff for the Pyro or the Spy.
  • Does anyone have a spare cloak and dagger they can part with?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Maybe I'll buy myself one key, which will make my account non-free, and then that will let me trade.

That said, can I still trade with people with a free account?  Someone was trying to trade with me earlier; he/she was offering two things for my crate.
  • You can only receive, being free makes you a beggar rather than a businessman. I seriously wish someone has gift wrap.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    So...if I give you guys generic items it will make you a reel paid account?
  • Wrap anything even scrap metal with gift wrap and yes it does.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    VORPY IS CREDIT TO TEAM
    I can buy gift wrap. It's only like 3 dollars a pop.
  • Turns out medieval mode is fun.
  • edited 2011-07-06 17:18:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What's the command used to close the spy's disguise kit window?  All I have is a "" and I can't close it, but I'm not sure what command to edit to assign something to that function.

I think the engineer shares this problem with the "what to build?" and "what to destroy?" menus.
    Press escape or 1,2,or 3.
  • Okay, the Demomen  and Snipers will totally wreck your shit in medieval mode.
    @Vorpy: Escape brings up the main menu (i.e. disconnect/options/etc.) and the numbers refer to classes. :P
    Yeah, there we go, I screwed something up when I assigned that to "up one weapon category" (along with E being the opposite.

Lemme check my key assignments list again.
  • This is one of those things I don't like about PC games. They have a bajillion unnecessary key assignments when they could get the same amount of control out of half as many.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^Not for RTSes, then they ALL become necessary.

Besides mouse aiming >>>> two-stick aiming.

Well the only ones I use is the scroll button, the left click, right click, WASD and the space bar.
  • You can change. You can.
    As of this day, I still prefer two-stick aiming over mouse aiming, even though I still like PC gaming fair bit. 
  • $80+ per session
    All I use is WASD, space bar, left click, right click, scroll, 123, and E.
    ^

FFFFFUCK YOU
  • ^^ SENSIBLE GAMER

Y U NO SUFFER LIKE REST OF US
    Well, there's no key for cancel.
  • So I got Natasha, if anyone who has a non-free account wants to trade me a Scout/Spy/Pyro item for it.

I already have the Sandman and the Homewrecker, incidentally.
    I have the "previous weapon" function unassigned.  It might be this.

Trying this solution now.
  • ^^Got or achievement earned?