If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My piano arrived, BUT...

13»

Comments

• edited 2011-02-09 01:17:24
    ^^ Better delete this too.

^That about sums it up.
  • Actual its Piano > Paranoia Fuel > Video Games > Body Horror > Hell > Torture
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Gotta love derails. All because my thread wasn't as interesting as the title implied.
  • edited 2011-02-09 01:17:04
    Hmm, I guess I caused the (redacted) derail all by myself, then.  Have I made you proud, Tno?  (Please don't take this seriously)
  • The derail is fun. I like a place where we can discuss personal topics.
    Indeed. Sharing is fun.
    I just realized that I'm being even more open here than on TV Tropes.
  • edited 2011-02-09 00:53:23
    Me Too, CA. It kind of worries me sometimes.

^Because you can delete the posts you regret. None of that "thump" business, nope!
  • edited 2011-02-09 00:56:25
    Did a mod just agree that derails are fun?

^ Um, which part was the "Me Too" in response to?
  • Well I shall head to bed now and give my date some attention. Or draw.

Nighty night.
  • edited 2011-02-09 00:53:57
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    A mod?

<.<

>.>

Oh, right. I'm a mod.

Night, Tnoph. Have fun with your date :3
  • edited 2011-02-09 00:57:05
    Loser
    INUH,
    Sometimes I find things to be more enjoyable after waiting for them for a while, but I might just be weird like that. On a somewhat related note, at least your piano did not go flying off a drawbridge like in A Little Snow Fairy Sugar.

I find torture to be really disgusting. I am not sure what things I actually do fantasize about (maybe a second season for Sketchbook or happy families), but torture is certainly not one of them. I quite dislike violence and sad things and to be honest, I do find it kind of disturbing when people talk about torture or revenge fantasies or the like. I suppose it might just be that such ideas are so detached from how I think (or at least how I would like to think) that I have considerable trouble grasping them.

That is not to say I am perfect by any means. Obviously, I do and say rude things to people, but talking about harming others or saying that some people deserve to die hurts me in a personal way for some reason.

I also cannot say I find sharing to be very fun. I tend to have only stupid stuff to say (this post and nearly every other post I have made to name some online examples) and there are many things I think are way too personal to share with anyone.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    "How about this: the world has become so bureaucratic that the entire
    world is basically just an extended DMV"

What the fuck is with the hate for the DMV?  Especially amongst small-government conservatives, who seem to think that it's like the pits of hell and who also seem to think that every government agency is as inefficient as the DMV and every government worker is a lazy paper-pusher who likes to get away with putting in as little effort as possible.

I know that the DMV where I got my license was a pretty cool place.  Not the fastest place in the world, but nowhere near the slowest.  I've had far worse experiences dealing with credit card companies and insurance companies.
  • edited 2011-02-09 00:56:38
    I'm not sure if it'd be possible for me to be more open here than on TV Tropes.

I didn't exactly hide much there.

OH WAIT I did a little bit.  So I guess it'd be possible for me to be a little more open here.

^^ I feel similarly, LouieW.  I really don't like violence (although in fiction it's fine, since it's fiction) but in real life I'm pretty strongly opposed to it, so people talking about stuff like that is kind of bothersome.
  • @Glenn: Because stereotypes.  Also, they ripped me off a few months back.
  • edited 2011-02-09 00:55:38
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @DYRE:Didn't you zap the main example of you being more open?
  • edited 2011-02-09 00:58:39
    Um... yes, in fact.  I could theoretically be even more open than that, but I strongly doubt that's going to happen.
  • Me Too was aimed at the torture fantasy pleasure part. Come to think of it, I have had fantasies about beating people up. I tend to feel guilty after them.
  • But wait, you said you never think about torture... :\
  • My thoughts tend to jumble.