If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fascism

edited 2011-05-30 02:59:57 in Politics
I mean why did anyone think this was a good idea? It doesn't make any sense it seems like an ideology based on Corporatism, elitism, and bigotry. What made people support it?

Comments

• Well there are elitist bigots anyway so...
  • The Great Depression, mainly.

Also remember it hadn't failed yet at that point.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Tnu, don't take this the wrong way, but you are dumbass with no understanding of politics, life, or social behavior. Stop making threads about those things.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    You could easily replace "Facism" with anything that even remotely failed during history. It was an idea that looked good to somebody on paper.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Like green ketchup.
  • ^ Urgh that stuff was...Actually it was just the same as red ketchup...only it was green. What was the point?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I remember a purple ketchup. That shit was the worst. Who in their right mind would use purple ketchup?

Also fascism is bad. 
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Better than white ketchup.
  • Y WOULD U DO DAT.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    To make hot dogs even more phallic.
  • ...I AM OK WITH THIS.
    Now try eating a hot dog near your mother.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Even better, just make hollow hotdogs already with white ketchup on the inside.
    Possibly the most phallic unless you sculpted veins onto them.
  • edited 2011-05-30 11:31:00
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Personally, I'd prefer purple or white over green ketchup.

There was only one time, I ate green ketchup, but only after I got convinced that it was really ketchup. It just looked so... I don't know. At least it didn't look tasty.
    Cover them is a slight, sticky opaque sauce first, that sticks to your teeth so you have to lick it off before you can eat it.
    Call them hotdongs.
    Instant marketing.
    Or put it inside a wrapper that you need to repeatedly stoke upwards and downwards to remove. 
    I'd buy them. Just for parties.
    ^^ oh god the images
  • edited 2011-05-30 11:37:26
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^^
    Kind of like the inner wrapper on a Pepperami then, as they do slide up and down in such a manner.
    Photo:
    ... DX
  • Pepper...ami?
    Pepperoni, made for girls called Ami?

Would explain the wrapper, if Ami is into that.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    ...I will never look at Bifi the same way...
    Pepperami could use some white ketchup. 
    I'm pretty sure it isn't able to be legally peperoni so it is branded peperami.

They also have the lulzy variant called the wideboy, which can only enhance the phallic nature.
  • pepperoni is not a brand name.
  • edited 2011-05-30 12:02:25
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    From fascism over unusually colored ketchup to phallic sausage... And I caused the fascism -> ketchup derail in the first place.

As dumb as it is, I feel kind of proud. And that makes me uneasy...

Not as uneasy as pepperoni with white ketchup makes me, though.
  • You can change. You can.
    Yeah, if pepperoni was a brand name, then pears and bananas would be too...