If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

(NSFW) I had sex with fire last night

124»

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ATTENTION DUELISTS, MY HAIR JUST HAPPENS TO BE A POWERFUL APHRODISIAC WHEN INGESTED.
  • -noms some more while overpowering Mugi and [REDACTED]-
  • -shakes you off of my head-

I laugh at your attempts to overpower me, Bob. Now then...

• BobBob
    edited 2011-05-27 00:17:04
    -bites into Mugi Applejheeks' nek-
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    this thread is the fuck
    your mom is the fuck.
  • First, fire. Last night, wind.

Disembodied penises going through literally every orifise on your body = not all that fun.
    I want to bring up the undeadz thread now. and I think I will.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^ Hey, there are more pores on your body than one would think.
  • ...Okay, so not every orifice.

Still, a dick up your nose isn't very pleasant.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Or is it?

No I guess not.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    That must've hurt, a lot.
  • It did. It didn't even hurt in the good, masochistic, "I'm on fire" sort of way, it just hurt in a bad way. I almost makes me not want to get high again.

...Almost.
  • So if being drunk makes it so that you never use the letter "C", what does being high do to your spelling?
  • Nothing, unless you count typing stupid things as somehow affecting one's spelling.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I'm still wondering how the hell did that happen.  I know you were high at the but still...
  • When I get high, I tend to have these odd hallucinations. They're not really hallucinations, and I'm fully aware that they aren't really there, yet I can feel them as if they are. With the fire, it really felt as if I was being burnt alive, inside and out, and yet, it was enjoyable. With this most recent one, I actually felt like air was forcefully flowing inside of me. It felt a little uncomfortable, to say the least. My entire body was cold, especially the places it went into. I felt the imaginary wind on my brain when it went up my nose, and when it was in my ears, I literally thought my eardrums popped for a moment.
  • $80+ per session
    I haven't gotten high in a long time.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• edited 2011-05-28 23:05:45
    Woki mit deim Popo.
    Damn, I'm actually old enough seen that in the arcades.
  • I think you a few words there, sama.

Also, same here. Who here hasn't seen that in an arcade before?
  • $80+ per session
    I've only seen it in one game, and that was a game that was a homage to old arcade games.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    ^^ Thanks for the tip.