If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Good Night Thread

13»

Comments

• ^^Yeah, I got that much at least, but I think I missed some of the context for what you guys are lampooning.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Oh we are just doing Higurashi roleplaying.
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:20:12
    ^^If it makes you feel better, so did I. Vorpy and Forzare were talking about some September August problem and I have no idea what they're talking about.
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:22:20
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Uso da.

I am Rena, you are Keiichi.
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:22:39
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    K
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:25:30
    Gelzo can be Satoko

and ninjaclown can be Shion
  • Whoa shit I'm not that psychotic.
    We are now in a hentai doujin.

Get over here Keiichi-kun
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    No I'm too busy being hot blooded over here
  • To be completely honest, I find psycho girls to be kind of hot.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:30:32

• You can stop now.
    Sorry.
  • Shion's hair color makes me angry.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Can I be Tomitake?? Can I?

TOMITAKE FLASH

Oh poop I'm ded argh:(
  • You can change. You can.
    To be completely honest, I find psycho girls to be kind of hot.

Vorpy/Ninjaclown OTP
  • edited 2011-08-18 21:08:59
    Belief
    Juan, that's a funny way of spelling Juan/Counterclock, OTP
  • You can change. You can.

Not sure if OK with this. 
  • Well, considering I was touched inappropiately by Ninja's tool, I would call you horrible if you were ok with it.
  • edited 2011-08-18 21:23:15
    Ninja touched everyone inappropriately with his tool.

I mean, did you see that other thread? I can't believe I haven't paid him proper tribute yet.
    I'm not a god damn racist

I'm a melting pot of DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS

goodnighte
  • Oh wow. I can't believe this thread doesn't have this yet.

I saw this book at the Barnes and Noble today and had to show it to my parents. It was something they could relate to and thought it was pretty funny.