If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Good Night Thread

Comments

• I got very little rest before waking back up and not being able to fall back asleep. :|
  • What would make you sleepy enough to get more rest?
  • Not having insomnia would do wonders.
  • Awww :(

~hug~ anything else that could possibly help?
  • A bottle of stout would be nice Thank you, but I'll be fine.
  • You're a good person Engrish, >_>, s'not nice to see good people in trouble with no chance of doing anything.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I miss Gelzo.
  • Where has he been anyway?
    He's AWOL until somebody we hate is gone foreverz.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-13 02:05:24
    That blows. Did anyone update him?
  • edited 2011-08-16 22:40:52
    Pony Sleuth
    I heard that Chagen got banned for a while if that answers the question.

As for why I left, it's... kind of complicated. I myself am still not sure what I really want to happen before posting regularly here again.

And I thought I mentioned this a while back in another thread, but I'm on Steam every now and then and I'll be keeping tabs on any PMs that get sent my way.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    On that note, I apologize for how abrasive I was to you shortly before you left.
  • Well, the apology is both accepted and appreciated, then.
  • @Gelzo, Miss you, Mr.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    @Gelzo: Cool. I was feeling like shit on account of I was probably a big part of your dropping off the map. And I'm trying not to be so harsh lately, at least to people's faces; this, on top of my handling of Vivi's breakdown, have made me reevaluate myself a bit.
  • Well, I guess you deserve to know that that wasn't really the whole reason for my leaving. You could more accurately say I was just dissatisfied in general with how the moderation team as a whole had been handling things.

You guys seem to be cluing into what I considered to be mistakes, so that's starting to look like less of a problem. But then there are other reasons I'm hesitant to get into the habit of posting again and I'm not sure I really want to make that public information for now.
    Don't worry, you'll be okay until September or the end of August I believe, if you are worried about the same thing I am.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ I have a feeling that that problem will be watched much more closely when it's time comes.
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:09:01
    Hey, the last thing I want to do is drive people away by making this place an awkward place to stay. You need something, just ask a mod, or hell even me if I'm available. See, I'm a mod now.

Wait, what problem?
    Hey ninja you should ban Forzare

because he broke my heart and made a personal attack on me

"Dear Vorpy, I hate you and you shoot little girls with model guns, you are a liar. without love, signed Forzare"

see? ban him
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:12:03
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    but I almost beat some people to death and smashed a bunch of windows before

so we're cool
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    didn't that thing on the roof mean anything to you
  • FORZARE HOW COULD YOU, WE WERE LIKE BROTHERS BUT SHE PUT THAT IN QUOTATION MARKS SO THE ONLY POSSIBLE CONCLUSION IS THAT WHAT SHE SAID WAS TRUE. I HAVE TO BAN YOU :(
    I understand

If Vorpy wants me banned, I trust her

I always trust my friends

Because that is what friends is
  • I thought I had an idea about what you guys were saying until I got to page 2.
    -begins tearing up-

dont say that Forzare

Don't make me do this

I don't want to do this

I will hit you with this cleaver if you don't knock that off
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:16:46
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You don't want to do that Vorpy

You don't

If you want to, I won't stop you

But then the happy times will never come back

And the happy times were all you really wanted
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:19:32
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    This message has self-erased. Thank you for using self-destucting messages.
  • FORZARE IS A TRUE MAN.