If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

How do you do anything (aka Sandbox)

Comments

• ñ≡ A Small test

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

dfhfdh

• edited 2012-01-09 12:45:24
    Kichigai birthday!!

• edited 2012-01-09 12:48:12
    Tech support

New editor, WY U strip out embed tags.

• edited 2012-01-09 12:45:11
    Kichigai birthday!!

Apparently you can't use the Youtube code anymore. Only posting the URL works

The worst part is that,if you use the Youtube code,it shows up in the comment box,but not when you post the message

• edited 2012-01-09 12:56:31
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

That sounds like it's misinterpreting the embed code, rather than flat-out ignoring it.

• No it actaully removes it, and of course in html mode it still likes to add P tags no matter what I do in the editor.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

9:48 AM PT: NE-02: Glenn Freeman, a former chair of the Douglas County Republican Party and a one-time aide to Sen. Chuck Hagel, became the third Republican to enter the primary against Rep. Lee Terry. I'm not getting the sense that Freeman has a lot of chops, which means that he probably only adds to the clown car effect and should help rather than hurt the "moderate" Terry.

9:54 AM PT: NJ-Sen: In response to news that state Senate President Stephen Sweeney is gearing up for a U.S. Senate run in 2014, a spokesman for Sen. Frank Lautenberg says his boss "will be prepared to meet any potential challenge." Sweeney could conceivably challenge Lautenberg in the primary then, when the incumbent will be 90 years old. I'd have figured Lautenberg would finally consider retirement, but at least for now, he ain't.

9:59 AM PT: NC-Gov: This sure is a strange way not to run for governor: Dem state Rep. Bill Faison, who has insisted for some time that he isn't planning a primary challenge to Gov. Bev Perdue, is nevertheless going up on the airwaves with an issue spot lamenting what he calls the state's "jobs crisis." It has some of the weakest production values I've seen in a while, though (you can watch it at the link), and of course, there's no word on the size of the buy.

I'm currently stuck in chapter 16x (The Port of Badon) in FE7 (i.e. Blazing Sword, and the first GBA game).  I just haven't gotten around to trying it again, after spending the better part of several days on Chapter 16.  Last I assessed, I was trying to do too much--shipping Matthew and Serra while also keeping everyone alive and also killing off every enemy and maximizing XP gains for lowest-leveled characters and more.  And trying to steal their vulneraries.

I'm currently stuck in chapter 16x (The Port of Badon) in FE7 (i.e. Blazing Sword, and the first GBA game).  I just haven't gotten around to trying it again, after spending the better part of several days on Chapter 16.  Last I assessed, I was trying to do too much--shipping Matthew and Serra while also keeping everyone alive and also killing off every enemy and maximizing XP gains for lowest-leveled characters and more.  And trying to steal their vulneraries.

9:54 AM PT: NJ-Sen: In response to news that state Senate President Stephen Sweeney is gearing up for a U.S. Senate run in 2014, a spokesman for Sen. Frank Lautenberg says his boss "will be prepared to meet any potential challenge." Sweeney could conceivably challenge Lautenberg in the primary then, when the incumbent will be 90 years old. I'd have figured Lautenberg would finally consider retirement, but at least for now, he ain't.

9:48 AM PT: NE-02: Glenn Freeman, a former chair of the Douglas County Republican Party and a one-time aide to Sen. Chuck Hagel, became the third Republican to enter the primary against Rep. Lee Terry. I'm not getting the sense that Freeman has a lot of chops, which means that he probably only adds to the clown car effect and should help rather than hurt the "moderate" Terry.

• edited 2012-01-09 17:21:51
    Tech support

• edited 2012-01-10 01:02:58

dsafsdf  asdfasdf asdfa                                  
     asdfasdf  asdfasdf  asdfasdfa                                  
  • edited 2012-01-10 10:36:14
    Tech support

Will it fuck up ascii art

,/ \.
    |( )|
    \`-._:,\ /.;_,-'/
    `.\_`\')(`/'_/,'
    )/`.,'\(
    |. ,|
    :6) (6;
    \`\ _(\
    \._'; `.___...---..________...
    ._
    \ | ,' . . . . .`:.
    \`.' . . . . . . . \\
    `. . . \ . . ..::: . ::
    \ . . . ..::::::::'' ': . ||
    \ `. :. .:' \ '. . ;;
    `._ \ ::: ; _,\ :. |/(
    `.`::: /--....---''' \ `. :. :`\`
    | |:': \ `. :.\
    | |' ; \ (\ .\
    | |.: \ \`. :
    |.| | ) / :.|
    | |.| /./ | |
    |.| | / / | |
    | | | /./ |.|
    ;_;_; ,'_/ ;_|
    '-/_( '--' /,' SSt

in the editor yes, in the post no.

It seems that it reverts to default font if you ever go to the end of the line, even if you've changed it before.

* type stuff, then change font, then go to end of line: still shows default font
    * change font, then type stuff: shows as default font
    * type stuff, then change font, then type inside area with new font: new font within that area.

• edited 2012-01-10 15:18:36

This text should be normal paragraph text.

This text should be rendered as preformatted text.

#
    |.....%....|      #
    |..$.....@.|      #
    |..........-#######

#
                      ###
                        #
                        ###
                          #

+---
             |....B.......@..|
             |%%!?"([]*[))*!!|
             |+%???=[)(*(=/%"|

This text should once again be normal paragraph text.  This was typed before setting the rest of the text preformatted.

• edited 2012-01-11 03:32:29
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Chicken!

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Boo, the ability for a mouse roll over image does not work.

• edited 2012-01-11 08:55:28

Alaska real estate listing

Yeah, it's not working right for me either.  Somehow the markup breaks up.

• edited 2012-01-11 09:03:54

IJBM: This new editor makes it more difficult to make blank posts.

How?  You just click edit, then click inside the comment editing area, then hit Ctrl+A, then hit backspace.  At least, that's in Windows.

• edited 2012-01-11 12:36:04
    Tech support
    Test one with noscript
    line 1

line 2
  • edited 2012-01-11 12:39:12
    Tech support

• No rainbow star
    ...Huh. Space is no longer a valid 'body'
  • Two spaces is valid.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!



•   

Non-printing characters work too.

• No rainbow star
    Nope. Even with two spaces it says body is required

Not for me.