If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fighting game logic

13»

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    59. You know how they say you've truly mastered your weapon when it becomes an extension of your body? Sometimes, they mean that literally.
  • No rainbow star
    60) Yes, even an electric rodent with no opposable thumbs can operate a highly advanced, futuristic energy rifle with charge shots
    61. Massive haymaker coming your way? Slap him. Just swat at him like a fly and all is well.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    62. Have an unblockable winning attack? Can't make it until the third round.
  • No rainbow star
    63) Did you just kill a man? No matter, he's fine. He'll be back up on his feet by the time the next round starts
  • edited 2011-12-23 01:59:20
    They're somethin' else.
    64. Blocked that hit? You'll be frozen into that "defensive" position for all the hits that follow until your opponent hops over and throws you.
  • edited 2011-12-23 07:34:25
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    65. Your sword is considered at least exceptional, if not divine or hellish in its power. Despite this, it will take at least a dozen strikes to kill an unarmoured adversary.

66. You're lucky enough to exist in a universe where sideways traversal is possible. Despite this, you only have horizontal and vertical attacks at your disposal; no-one has yet thought of the diagonal strike.

67. If female, your breasts will never prove a disadvantage, no matter how ridiculous they are.

68. Furthermore, your vagina may arbitrarily secrete a deadly poison.

yeah, I've been playing Soul Calibur a lot.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >
    68. Furthermore, your vagina may arbitrarily secrete a deadly poison. 

Not a 100% sure this actually happens in Soul Calibur.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    It is my current working hypothesis, however.
    lol Ninja Scroll

69. A cotton skirt and big fucking shoulder pads take about as much time to cut down. Or should I say explode off with a slash?
  • edited 2011-12-23 15:17:17
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    70. If the arena is large and complicated enough, your opponents are immune from dying; just ring-out them and they'll come back for another go.  Unless a magical hand or announcer decides they've been around long enough.
  • No rainbow star
    71) If you see a giant gloved hand, be prepared for lasers, missiles, rocket punches, and so on
  • edited 2011-12-23 13:09:21
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    72)You can jump really, really high. Six feet, minimum.
  • No rainbow star
    72 a) On that note, you can somehow jump again. While in mid air. Despite all physics saying this is blatantly impossible
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    73. If you can grab an enemy they will be utterly helpless for maybe a minute, even if they are a huge demon that is on fire.
  • No rainbow star
    74) In a tag team of brother and sister? Well, as long as the brother isn't KO'd then you're fine

...Damn Ice Climbers
    75. Computer controlled players don't give a damn about wind up.
  • No rainbow star
    76) Pink things falling asleep right next to you = You can kiss your ass goodbye
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    77. In most cases, everything from petty rivalries to the fate of the world can be settled in a best-of-three physical combat duel.
  • edited 2011-12-23 15:20:12
    They're somethin' else.
    78. Picking the laughing stock of the entire roster can be seen as an insult as itself. Moreso if you win as him or her.

79. Your taunt is way too important to cancel. Fuck that shit. If you're gonna insult him, go all the way, from annoying gesture, to you taking the time to go back into your fighting stance.
  • No rainbow star
    80) *Trip* SAKURAAAAAAAAAAIIIII!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    79'. In fact, it's such serious business that you can occasionally hurt people by taunting.  With deadly force.
  • No rainbow star
    80 a) -AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    81. If you want to be the best fighter, dont' look like your fighting at all. Good fighters move like they're afflicted with epilepsy.

Fuck wavedashing.
  • No rainbow star
    82) It is perfectly legal to call in outside help that launches grenades from a helicoptor
    83. Why is this tournament so inconsistent about how many players it allows in the ring at a time? Either you take turns, or you three and you three fight at once! Do the math! It's funner that way!

84. Characters in a professional, fraternal or even romantic relationship have no qualms about fighting to the death, even if they are just sparring.

• edited 2015-10-09 08:08:34

[user deleted]